The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

LarryBird

...And the hits just keep on coming.

Yet another political thread, in which I'll be joining the fray, at another time in the near future. Once I've had enough time to read and process the jist of it, and can comment with relevance to the discussion, of course.

BUT...until that time, I cannot in good faith speak upon matters contained therein, so peace out, until I can.

floridays

...And the hits just keep on coming.

Yet another political thread, in which I'll be joining the fray, at another time in the near future. Once I've had enough time to read and process the jist of it, and can comment with relevance to the discussion, of course.

BUT...until that time, I cannot in good faith speak upon matters contained therein, so peace out, until I can.
Are you floridays? Who the hell are you smart guy? HAHAHA

LarryBird

Why don’t you go ahead and list process crimes and we’ll see what exists and what doesn’t.

It’s ok. I have no problem rubbing your nose in it.

You have nothing to rub my nose in, and you won't.
Every current guilty plea and conviction in this conspiracy is a process crime. I guess you have no idea of the definition

Tax evasion is not a “process crime”.

What difference does it make if most are process crimes? Bill Clinton was impeached for what courts would have considered a “process crime”.

You confirmed my belief, you have absolutely no idea what a process crime is.

I know what google tells me and that seems to be more than what you know, so there’s that.
I think he may be alluding to the thought that process crimes are often used as a tactic by prosecutors, when they're pretty sure they can't (successfully) prosecute the targets of an investigation, for their more serious alleged crimes, which they really wish to prosecute them on. So hence, they use these less serious process crimes as a means to exact some type of punishment. I think that may be what he's saying, that he's of the opinion you don't understand what these crimes are typically used for. Leverage, coercion, revenge, to save face, etc etc. (Although if that was what he meant, he could've just stated as much, so perhaps I'm giving a maroon too much credit and benefit of the doubt, which is a distinct possibility.)

So if I were him, or just any prudent observer of the Mueller investigation, I'd add and emphasize the word YET, in these instances we're speaking of. For example: Trump's and most of his cronies haven't been charged with anything but process crimes as a result of the Mueller investigation, YET. Because Mueller's investigation seems to be extremely thorough, and by all accounts he's legendary in his dogged pursuit of crimes he's been tasked with getting to the bottom of. So this smug, cocksure demeanor Trump supporters have flaunted throughout this investigation, may come to a deflating conclusion in their near future.

If this isn't what he was referring to, then I'm really unclear on why he thinks you don't know what the definition of a process crime is. It's truly the only logical conclusion I could come to.

floridays

I think he may be alluding to the thought that process crimes are often used as a tactic by prosecutors, when they're pretty sure they can't (successfully) prosecute the targets for the more serious alleged crimes for which they really wish to prosecute them on, so hence they use these less serious process crimes as a means to exact some type of punishment. I think that may be what he's saying, that you don't understand what these crimes are typically used for. Leverage, coercion, revenge, to save face, etc etc. Although if that was what he meant, he could've just stated as much, so perhaps I'm giving a maroon too much credit and benefit of the doubt, which is a distinct possibility.

So if I were him, or just any prudent observer of the Mueller investigation, I'd add and emphasize the word YET, in these instances we're speaking of. For example: Trump's and most of his cronies haven't been charged with anything but process crimes as a result of the Mueller investigation, YET. Because Mueller's investigation seems to be extremely thorough, and by all accounts he's legendary in his dogged pursuit of crimes he's been tasked with getting to the bottom of. So this smug, cocksure demeanor Trump supporters have flaunted throughout this investigation, may come to a deflating conclusion in their near future.

If this isn't what he was referring to, then I'm really unclear on why he thinks you don't know what the definition of a process crime is. It's truly the only logical conclusion I could come to.
I'm the smug guy, and I understand everything you just said. To respond to your YET scenario, that day ain't comin.

bbsam

Staff member
Looks like the guy on the left is showing restraint instead of clocking the guy on the right. I've seen the same type of look a couple of times before someone tried to knock the smug look off my face.
Personally, that's my best answer.
Yes. The fat orange guy is doing all he can to refrain from kicking the crap out of the ex-KGB agent.

Lol. Yep. That’s what’s going on.

LarryBird

Are you floridays? Who the hell are you smart guy? HAHAHA
I'm Larry Bird, the greatest white boy ever to lace em up, who the :censored2: are YOU?

I'm a 12 time all-star, 3 time back to back to back MVP, and a 3 time NBA champ, who did it all for the pusillanimous. That's who I am, and what I'm about.

floridays

I'm Larry Bird, the greatest white boy ever to lace em up, who the :censored2: are YOU?

I'm a 12 time all-star, 3 time back to back to back MVP, and a 3 time NBA champ, who did it all for the pusillanimous. That's who I am, and what I'm about.
You forgot to mention you're delusional,...........Mr. Bird.
But that's ok:rolleyes::thumbup1:

vantexan

Did he plead guilty to something he was guilty of?

I’m sure he could have arranged some more kidnappings to pay his legal fees.
You're deflecting and ignoring what I said about her having dirt on people. When you want to have an honest conversation get back to me.

LarryBird

Yes. The fat orange guy is doing all he can to refrain from kicking the crap out of the ex-KGB agent.

Lol. Yep. That’s what’s going on.
The ex-KGB fella who, also just happens to be 6th dan black belt in judo. Brah took 3rd in the russian junior nationals, in his youth, and was the senior champ, in his later years. Donny :censored2:face on the other hand, spent his time as a youth, learning to be an NYC slum lord, and his later years grabbing random women by the pusillanimous while 'moving on them like a bitch'.

So yeah, I'm gonna have to take Vlad in this match too, and as much as it pains me to pick the rooskie prick, that's what my educated guess tells me to go with.

LarryBird

Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, and Trump all tried to get along with the Russians. Used to be called detente. Were they all traitors who colluded?
I noticed you conveniently forgot to list Clinton and Obama, which is ok, since detente only occurred from 1969 until 1979, and would obviously leave them out of it.

Unfortunately for you, it would also exclude all of your examples outside of Tricky Dick, as well. But should have included Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, who were the only two Presidents to engage in detente outside of Nixon, with whom it began - not a decade earlier with Eisenhower, which would again excuse your leaving off of democrats JFK and LBJ, but not your ignorance on the subject of detente as a whole.

LarryBird

Did they give away American state secrets? That would be Bill Clinton.
Ok, I'll bite.

I would love to hear what state secrets you think Bill Clinton gave away?

But please don't even waste the time to reply, if it's in regards to Bill Clinton, North Korea, and the ridiculous rumors about nuclear technology/reactors/weapons, as that's asinine and has been debunked and explained by countless non-partisan sources. If you don't reply, I'll take it as a confirmation that this is what you were referring to, and it will only stand to reinforce my thoughts on your limited intelligence and understanding of world affairs. Thanks for that, in advance, either way.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
All you delusional liberals better start investing in some ointment. There's a lot more butthurt on the way

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550207436966.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550207436966.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 181

rickyb

E tu ricky?

Nobody says Trump didn’t win. He did.

Whether he had foreign help and is now compromised because of it is what matters.
what matters is why did he win or even get nominated? and why was hillary the one who was challenging him? why do we always elect corrupt presidents?

focusing all our attention on russia is counter productive. and im sure israel influenced 2016 more than prakaski grishenko,

latest episode of intercepted pod cast has aaron mate talking about russian influence. probably worth checking out.