The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

E tu ricky?

Nobody says Trump didn’t win. He did.

Whether he had foreign help and is now compromised because of it is what matters.

I told you two years ago there was no there there, that there would only be process crimes. Imagine that.

You persist in being the last off a sinking ship. It's admirable if you are captain of the ship, embarrassing for useful idiots however.

bbsam

Staff member
I told you two years ago there was no there there, that there would only be process crimes. Imagine that.

You persist in being the last off a sinking ship. It's admirable if you are captain of the ship, embarrassing for useful idiots however.
Are the investigations finished? No?

Sit down clown.

floridays

Are the investigations finished? No?

Sit down clown.
Yes, they are finished, considering they were based on false and fabricated premises. The conspiracy has been fully exposed, it remains to be seen if any prosecutions will come from the numerous exposed crimes or more firings and resignations from unethical behavior.
Once again, feel free to be the last to the dance.
Still standing.

vantexan

Did you see that Manafort is now a convicted felon?
Did you see that if he hadn't run Trump campaign he wouldn't have ever been charged at all? That Mueller recommended up to 24 years in an effort to frighten other potential witnesses? That no one so far has had anything to do with Russian collusion? You have so much to be proud of.

bbsam

Staff member
Did you see that if he hadn't run Trump campaign he wouldn't have ever been charged at all? That Mueller recommended up to 24 years in an effort to frighten other potential witnesses? That no one so far has had anything to do with Russian collusion? You have so much to be proud of.
Yes. All these crimes, all these criminals surrounding th president. All these criminals with known ties to Russia. You have much to be proud of.

And you wonder why they investigated?

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, they are finished, considering they were based on false and fabricated premises. The conspiracy has been fully exposed, it remains to be seen if any prosecutions will come from the numerous exposed crimes or more firings and resignations from unethical behavior.
Once again, feel free to be the last to the dance.
Still standing.
Mueller has not finished. The House is just beginning.

I know you remain anxious to finish but we’re a long way from that.

vantexan

Yes. All these crimes, all these criminals surrounding th president. All these criminals with known ties to Russia. You have much to be proud of.

And you wonder why they investigated?
Name all the ones with known ties to Russia! Manafort gave polling data to Russians, has ties to Ukraine. And? Steele Dossier said Cohen met Russian agents in Prague. Only he didn't. Name one crime charged for colluding with Russia for anything! Then explain why Russians donated what was it, $140 million, to Clinton foundation! And gave Bill a very fat speaking fee! Who are the colluders here?!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Not one crime needed a special prosecutor either, process crimes. Thank you for helping make my point.
And why do you think “process crimes” are petty? Basically you’re saying that it’s ok to lie to investigators, obstruct justice, and basically partake in a cover up.

It isn’t.

bbsam

Staff member
Name all the ones with known ties to Russia! Manafort gave polling data to Russians, has ties to Ukraine. And? Steele Dossier said Cohen met Russian agents in Prague. Only he didn't. Name one crime charged for colluding with Russia for anything! Then explain why Russians donated what was it, $140 million, to Clinton foundation! And gave Bill a very fat speaking fee! Who are the colluded here?!
Nope. This is Trump and his people. That is the investigation.

I don’t know why the Trump Justice Department doesn’t go after Clinton. Weird.

vantexan

And why do you think “process crimes” are petty? Basically you’re saying that it’s ok to lie to investigators, obstruct justice, and basically partake in a cover up.

It isn’t.
Perjury traps, especially when investigators say they don't think subject lied(Flynn) and then use threats against family members, are extraordinarily petty(pun intended).

vantexan

Nope. This is Trump and his people. That is the investigation.

I don’t know why the Trump Justice Department doesn’t go after Clinton. Weird.
It sure isn't because she's innocent. 25+ years of accumulating dirt on opponents is a great get out of jail free card.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, won't wrap up until 2020 election, and not even then if Trump wins.

Oh, it’s political alright. There really isn’t anything that isn’t. That doesn’t mean there aren’t crimes to be uncovered.

Don Jr. will be the most interesting one if there’s a crime. Of course the president will pardon him.

vantexan

Oh, it’s political alright. There really isn’t anything that isn’t. That doesn’t mean there aren’t crimes to be uncovered.

Don Jr. will be the most interesting one if there’s a crime. Of course the president will pardon him.
The president should pardon everyone involved in this partisan witch hunt. Except maybe Cohen. As long as Clinton is walking free there is no justice.

bbsam

Staff member
Perjury traps, especially when investigators say they don't think subject lied(Flynn) and then use threats against family members, are extraordinarily petty(pun intended).
So Michael Flynn pled guilty to perjury? You should look that up.

I’m sure Flynn would have loved to lie.

bbsam

Staff member
The president should pardon everyone involved in this partisan witch hunt. Except maybe Cohen. As long as Clinton is walking free there is no justice.
Oh, that’s fine with me.

I don’t know what he’s waiting for. He can pardon anyone at anytime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As long as Clinton is walking free there is no justice.
It sure isn't because she's innocent. 25+ years of accumulating dirt on opponents is a great get out of jail free card.
Russians donated what was it, $140 million, to Clinton foundation! And gave Bill a very fat speaking fee! Who are the colluders here?!
Dei0Js6XcAAYuT0.jpeg