The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

oldngray

nowhere special
No, you just said you spend your time reading stuff you think is fake biased news.... those are your own words. Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do.

You refuse to listen to anything except from your favorite liberal sources. One sided worldview. Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What are your sources? You reject anything conservative.
Or do you just comment without any knowledge on the subjects?
Woah Woah back up big guy.
You said I only believe liberal sources:
You refuse to listen to anything except from your favorite liberal sources.
Now you're asking ME what my sources are?
You tell me champ, you said they're liberal sources, which ones are you talking about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are admitting you use liberal sources since you deflect and can't answer my question?
You're caught in a garbage narrative you tried to spin against me.
I didn't defend any news source, you defended breitbart, of all outlets lmao.

There's really nothing to debate here, you've made yourself look stupid.

oldngray

nowhere special
You're caught in a garbage narrative you tried to spin against me.
I didn't defend any news source, you defended breitbart, of all outlets lmao.

There's really nothing to debate here, you've made yourself look stupid for me.

Again you deflect and attack. You are doing a fine job of looking stupid all by yourself without any help from me.

newfie

So...in an interview, a member of the president's administration towed the line and delivered the talking points. And that is supposed to be convincing?

while being interviewed by the opposition media who agreed with his position that Obama did set up the communication with the use of a private citizen. it was presented and verified on every major news channel sunday.

the only thing that is crap here is your weak kneed rebuttal of irrefutable proof.

bbsam

Staff member
while being interviewed by the opposition media who agreed with his position that Obama did set up the communication with the use of a private citizen. it was presented and verified on every major news channel sunday.
Oh. Must be all good then.

oldngray

nowhere special

the only thing that is crap here is your weak kneed rebuttal of irrefutable proof.

I did a quick search and saw at least 20 sources other than Breitbart. They just cry and stamp their feet when they hear Breitbart even mentioned. And figuratively stick their fingers in their ears.

bbsam

Staff member

So Meet the Press, Fox New Sunday and the rest have all concluded all is well and just a misunderstanding? I'll have to watch those.