The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

I did a quick search and saw at least 20 sources other than Breitbart. They just cry and stamp their feet when they hear Breitbart even mentioned. And figuratively stick their fingers in their ears.

the sad thing is the guy cant seem to find the information himself unless someone spoon feeds him.

oldngray

nowhere special
liberal tears.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
while being interviewed by the opposition media who agreed with his position that Obama did set up the communication with the use of a private citizen. it was presented and verified on every major news channel sunday.

the only thing that is crap here is your weak kneed rebuttal of irrefutable proof.
Well, wasn't on Fox News Sunday...

bbsam

Staff member
Really, attacking Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat? Why is it all the top Dems come on his show?
Ummm...I didn't see anything about "Obama did it".

Wallace does a good job of attacking everyone on his show. He's a pretty good journalist actually.

vantexan

Wow a spokesman for the administration says it's no big deal. Must not be then, I'm convinced.
We show you irrefutable proof of Obama colluding with the Russians and you say it's no big deal. Just about everything concerning Trump is alleged, much of it debunked, and you say it's gospel truth. Truly objective. Ok, wait for it, wait for it, there it is, DIDO's derailment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We show you irrefutable proof of Obama colluding with the Russians and you say it's no big deal. Just about everything concerning Trump is alleged, much of it debunked, and you say it's gospel truth. Truly objective. Ok, wait for it, wait for it, there it is, DIDO's derailment.
Obama Obama Obama, come on man, did you forget about Benghazi? At least switch between your tired ass old arguments every now and then, you're getting boring.

vantexan

Ummm...I didn't see anything about "Obama did it".

Wallace does a good job of attacking everyone on his show. He's a pretty good journalist actually.
I wouldn't characterize it as attacking. But whoever comes on his show had better be prepared because he always is.

bbsam

Staff member
President Obama gets to collude with the Russians (since he IS the sitting president). President-ELECT Trump's spoiled entitled son-in-law does not.

vantexan

Obama Obama Obama, come on man, did you forget about Benghazi? At least switch between your tired ass old arguments every now and then, you're getting boring.
You can't go on and on about Trump colluding and not expect us to bring up Obama ACTUALLY colluding with the Russians, can you? Seriously? It was obvious Putin wanted to go into Ukraine but it would've hurt Obama's re-election chances. So Obama asked him to be patient. I'm sure all the Ukrainians who lost loved ones don't have any doubts how much Obama cared about them. And you guys go on and on about war, acting all high and mighty when in truth you only care how your party looks and will it stay in power so the money keeps flowing. Hypocrites.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can't go on and on about Trump colluding and not expect us to bring up Obama ACTUALLY colluding with the Russians, can you?
I have to say, it's pretty freaking hilarious to see all these neocons that wasted 8 years of their lives bashing Obama, now desperately defending him to justify Trump's actions.

vantexan

I wouldn't characterize it as attacking. But whoever comes on his show had better be prepared because he always is.
You attacking FOX News Sunday isn't the same as characterizing Wallace as attacking his guests. You obviously were inferring that if something wasn't on FOX like on the other Sunday morning shows then well, it's FOX after all.