The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

Well, put yourself in their shoes. They spent 8 long years trying to gin up something, anything, to pin on Obama and they came up empty. Now they finally get back in the WH and not even 6 months into it their guy is already neck deep with an FBI investigation, 2 Congressional investigations, and a special counsel appointed by the DOJ. And that's with a Republican controlled congress, can you imagine what it's gonna be like if the dems can win back either the House or the Senate in 2018? Get ya popcorn ready.
So yeah, put yourself in their shoes and imagine how angry and frustrated they feel. It must seem like a bad dream.
Nice spin. Obama could have been caught beheading American POW's on an ISIS film and the mainstream media would have said he was giving them haircuts. Nice to have useful idiots in your pocket.

newfie

after every contrived controversy by the suddenly fearful of the Russians liberals its always good to go back and revisit recent history

bbsam

Staff member
not any sillier then then a member of the transition team setting up communications with a foreign diplomat
Communications through encrypted Russian channels? For the purpose of what? Conducting foreign policy before taking office?

newfie

Communications through encrypted Russian channels? For the purpose of what? Conducting foreign policy before taking office?

you're not that dense. If this was an Obama issue you would arguing that the transition team has to make sure everything is set up before the new administration takes office. instead you want to suddenly plead stupidity.

bbsam

Staff member
you're not that dense. If this was an Obama issue you would arguing that the transition team has to make sure everything is set up before the new administration takes office. instead you want to suddenly plead stupidity.
So you have evidence that Obama's transition team (or any other president's) was seeking covert communications with foreign adversaries before being sworn in? That would be a game changer if that's what you're saying. That would be "apples to apples". Please post the link. I'd love to read the details.

newfie

So you have evidence that Obama's transition team (or any other president's) was seeking covert communications with foreign adversaries before being sworn in? That would be a game changer if that's what you're saying. That would be "apples to apples". Please post the link. I'd love to read the details.

ah yes the I don't like all the evidence you already posted so I'm now going to demand one specific thing that would require a top secret clearance to try to say your losing argument attack.

I've already posted evidence that Obama used a private citizen to try to open up a back channel with Iran
I've already posted multiple pieces of evidence one from the mouth of Obama himself which is indisputable.
time to come out of your time out room and discover what you have been hiding from.

bbsam

Staff member
ah yes the I don't like all the evidence you already posted so I'm now going to demand one specific thing that would require a top secret clearance to try to say your losing argument attack.

I've already posted evidence that Obama used a private citizen to try to open up a back channel with Iran
I've already posted multiple pieces of evidence one from the mouth of Obama himself which is indisputable.
time to come out of your time out room and discover what you have been hiding from.
If the answer is that you don't have such evidence, just say so.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not just covert communications, but covert communications that would be kept completely secret from US intelligence services while being completely open to Russian intelligence services (because they would be the ones setting it all up). It's simply unprecedented. Kushner has offered to testify about the whole thing so eh, I'll wait and see but as it's been described so far there's really no parallel to anything Obama or any previous administration did.

newfie

Not just covert communications, but covert communications that would be kept completely secret from US intelligence services while being completely open to Russian intelligence services (because they would be the ones setting it all up). It's simply unprecedented. Kushner has offered to testify about the whole thing so eh, I'll wait and see but as it's been described so far there's really no parallel to anything Obama or any previous administration did.

you guys cant deny this no matter how much you try. I should also point out that your making a case for intent when actual results indicate no such intent. the obvious question also would then be why the Russians did not take us up on such a generous offer if the story is not fabricated.

FLASHBACK - Reports: Obama’s 2008 Campaign Reps Talked with Iran, Hamas

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member