The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

oldngray

nowhere special
Hog crap because you don't like facts? Still far more reliable than CNN or MSNBC.

I notice how liberals have a kneejerk reaction to attack Breitbart but never use facts to disprove its articles.

There is no doubt Breitbart has a conservative bias. Doesn't mean they are wrong about the stories they choose to cover.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hog crap because you don't like facts? Still far more reliable than CNN or MSNBC.

I notice how liberals have a kneejerk reaction to attack Breitbart but never use facts to disprove its articles.

There is no doubt Breitbart has a conservative bias. Doesn't mean they are wrong about the stories they choose to cover.
There's a difference between conservative bias and straight up working for Trump.

bbsam

Staff member

Did you read it?

l strategy is detente first, and then a full alliance with Iran throughout the Middle East and North Africa. It has been on display since before the beginning of the Obama administration. During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

That's it. And it's written only in an attempt to make Flynn look "not that bad". It's a cover job for a despicable man and says nothing about a covert effort to keep hidden from US intelligence.

Again. Hog crap as far as journalism goes.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

bbsam

Staff member
indisputable hog crap . offensive to the liberal pallet since it is the uncorrupted truth.
How can we tell? It's a single source sourced to place Flynn under a kind light not bysaying that what Flynn did was legal but by saying somebody else did it...you know like a third grader. Nothing about that is seeking the "uncorrupted truth".

oldngray

nowhere special
You only seek out the news you want, most old people like you do the same thing. It's cool, it won't be long till you'll be out of the picture.

I notice you are the one who refuses to listen to news sources you don't like.

I do read what the liberal sites are saying too. When you read what everyone is saying the overwhelming liberal bias of many sources really stands out.

bbsam

Staff member

I do read what the liberal sites are saying too. When you read what everyone is saying the overwhelming liberal bias of many sources really stands out.
If that's true, you can't possibly put breitbatty on the same level as The Hill, the BBC, NPR, the Wall Street Journal, or the National Review.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So what you're saying is, you spend a good portion of your time reading garbage.

This isn't the least bit surprising considering the vomit you spew here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You define garbage as anything that you disagree with.

Butthurt much?
No, you just said you spend your time reading stuff you think is fake biased news.... those are your own words. Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do. Why waste what little time you have left in this world gramps?

newfie