The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

every incoming president sets up communications with foreign countries so they can hit the ground running on day one.
Yeah they make hay about Trump meeting with Russian ambassador during the transition. He met with many ambassadors and numerous congressmen, Democrats too, met with the Russian ambassador. It's part of the job but mainstream press thinks public doesn't know any better so push that angle. I know you know this, just putting it out there for the snowflakes.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah they make hay about Trump meeting with Russian ambassador during the transition. He met with many ambassadors and numerous congressmen, Democrats too, met with the Russian ambassador. It's part of the job but mainstream press thinks public doesn't know any better so push that angle. I know you know this, just putting it out there for the snowflakes.
every incoming president sets up communications with foreign countries so they can hit the ground running on day one.

vantexan

He's a...weiner. I like his wife though.
And as the millions were pouring in to the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments and corporations, and the speech fees were piling up to over $100,000,000 for the Clinton's, she was helping facilitate that. I wonder how many millions she has in Swiss bank accounts now?

bbsam

Staff member
And as the millions were pouring in to the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments and corporations, and the speech fees were piling up to over $100,000,000 for the Clinton's, she was helping facilitate that. I wonder how many millions she has in Swiss bank accounts now?
Part of the lifestyle. The Bushes, Clintons, Kerry's, and Romneys don't live the same life you and I do.

newfie

its really a simple point on what is an essential part of the activity an incoming administration engages in. you chose to ignore it since it does not fit your narrative. So now you send me threatening messages by PM?

vantexan

its really a simple point on what is an essential part of the activity an incoming administration engages in. you chose to ignore it since it does not fit your narrative. So now you send me threatening messages by PM?
Report him! I'd start chanting "Lock him up!" but that's stooping to his level.