The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
You're a businessman. You know there's a vast difference between what you gross and net. Any business that Trump's entourage brings isn't putting "billions" in his pocket. Not even millions. And there's no subterfuge there, everyone knows he owns the place. I find it highly unlikely that he'll even run again considering what he's being put through plus his age. Won't get to enjoy his money in his waning years.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.reds...17/03/06/trump-using-mar-lago-pay-access/amp/

Catatonic

Nine Lives
l strategy is detente first, and then a full alliance with Iran throughout the Middle East and North Africa. It has been on display since before the beginning of the Obama administration. During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

Is this defending Jared?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I notice you are the one who refuses to listen to news sources you don't like.

I do read what the liberal sites are saying too. When you read what everyone is saying the overwhelming liberal bias of many sources really stands out.
And the overwhelming conservative bias of many sources on FAUX and even OANN.

Sportello

Some food for thought...

Trump back and Tweeting...gained 5m followers (bots) in past few days.
Congress would like to talk to his lawyer, Cohen
Decidedly cool relations with Great Britain, Germany and France
Most of Steele dossier confirmed by multiple sources

Is there something big about to drop?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Some food for thought...

Trump back and Tweeting...gained 5m followers (bots) in past few days.
Congress would like to talk to his lawyer, Cohen
Decidedly cool relations with Great Britain, Germany and France
Most of Steele dossier confirmed by multiple sources

Is there something big about to drop?
The bots were identified as Democrat in origin and almost exclusively negative.