The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
its really a simple point on what is an essential part of the activity an incoming administration engages in. you chose to ignore it since it does not fit your narrative. So now you send me threatening messages by PM?
Not threatening. Questioning.

It will be fine

every incoming president sets up communications with foreign countries so they can hit the ground running on day one.
You really think this administration hit the ground running? They still haven't even nominated people for hundreds of jobs that need confirmation. How long did it take to even find people willing to be in his cabinet?

bbsam

Staff member
Are you essentially saying they're above the law?
I think both Trump and Clinton could have been prosecuted. I think congress unanimously passed a bill making insider trading legal for congress. I think Cheney's secret energy meetings with oil executives was appalling. Trump is making billions off the office of President of the United States. If you think they are not above the law, well,

Redirect Notice

vantexan

I think both Trump and Clinton could have been prosecuted. I think congress unanimously passed a bill making insider trading legal for congress. I think Cheney's secret energy meetings with oil executives was appalling. Trump is making billions off the office of President of the United States. If you think they are not above the law, well,

Redirect Notice
How is Trump making billions? People staying in his hotels and resorts? They might be grossing billions, but there's overhead. And we all knew going in that he owned them. But when a corporation gives millions to the Clinton Foundation, and favorable rulings from the State Dept comes their way making them many times more than their donation, and then Bill shows up for a fat speaking fee, that's corruption. Same for Hillary when she left the State Dept and started getting fat fees after big donations. It was assumed she'd be president. That's influence peddling. If anyone tries to tell me that the server being acid washed to make 30,000 emails unrecoverable isn't hiding corruption, or is just the world they play in, no big deal, you're deluded if you truly believe it.

newfie

You really think this administration hit the ground running? They still haven't even nominated people for hundreds of jobs that need confirmation. How long did it take to even find people willing to be in his cabinet?

that's two different issues. Trump was meeting with and calling people immediately after he was sworn in. so yes he did hit the ground running. In fact he was speaking with foreign leaders before he was sworn in so double yes on that part of the question.

the staff positions he may not completely fill . he believes that there is a lot of redundancy in those positions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How is Trump making billions? People staying in his hotels and resorts? They might be grossing billions, but there's overhead. And we all knew going in that he owned them. But when a corporation gives millions to the Clinton Foundation, and favorable rulings from the State Dept comes their way making them many times more than their donation, and then Bill shows up for a fat speaking fee, that's corruption. Same for Hillary when she left the State Dept and started getting fat fees after big donations. It was assumed she'd be president. That's influence peddling. If anyone tries to tell me that the server being acid washed to make 30,000 emails unrecoverable isn't hiding corruption, or is just the world they play in, no big deal, you're deluded if you truly believe it.
BUT Clinton!
lmao bro you're pathetic.
If the Clintons are how you choose to make your argument, you've already lost.

bbsam

Staff member
Did I or did I not say Trump and Clinton could have been prosecuted?

Do you think Trump makes money every time his entourage travels to Mar O Lago?

vantexan

Did I or did I not say Trump and Clinton could have been prosecuted?

Do you think Trump makes money every time his entourage travels to Mar O Lago?
You're a businessman. You know there's a vast difference between what you gross and net. Any business that Trump's entourage brings isn't putting "billions" in his pocket. Not even millions. And there's no subterfuge there, everyone knows he owns the place. I find it highly unlikely that he'll even run again considering what he's being put through plus his age. Won't get to enjoy his money in his waning years.

It will be fine

You're a businessman. You know there's a vast difference between what you gross and net. Any business that Trump's entourage brings isn't putting "billions" in his pocket. Not even millions. And there's no subterfuge there, everyone knows he owns the place. I find it highly unlikely that he'll even run again considering what he's being put through plus his age. Won't get to enjoy his money in his waning years.
Well he does still spend about every weekend in a palace in florida playing golf, so he's probably enjoying his money some.