The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_1546_15.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'd say the opposite is more likely.
If they win they'll stop these shenanigans. If they lose they'll keep it up just like the Republicons did with Benghazi and Hillary emails and all that nonsense.
The democrats arent very smart. All the russian narrative does is feed trumps base and swing voters. The dems havent figured out the best thing to do would be letting trump fail on his own. Thats if he fails on his own. All the russia stuff just looks like a made up hit job

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The democrats arent very smart. All the russian narrative does is feed trumps base and swing voters. The dems havent figured out the best thing to do would be letting trump fail on his own. Thats if he fails on his own. All the russia stuff just looks like a made up hit job
I agree. And I'd say the same thing about republicans.
Benghazi! Emails! Something about Soros, or Uranium, or secret muslim uprising(@trickpony1 :wink-very:) or gay bath houses, or hillary's about to die from cancer, or birth certificates or lizard people or wtf ever these partisan hacks come up with next.

Truth is, people aren't going to see Trump for what he is anymore than they did Obama. The power of delusion is too strong.

Jkloc420

Benghazi! Emails! Something about Soros, or Uranium, or secret muslim uprising(@trickpony1 :wink-very:) or gay bath houses, or hillary's about to die from cancer, or birth certificates or lizard people or wtf ever these partisan hacks come up with next.

Truth is, people aren't going to see Trump for what he is anymore than they did Obama. The power of delusion is too strong.
one difference the bengazi thing did happen and clintons emails did happen. Trump colluding with russia didnt happen and nothing has came up saying he did. soros is a bad person and does fund groups to overthrow governments. I have no clue about the gay bath comment or what that refers to.

Jkloc420

also there is something wrong with clinton, i dont think it is cancer. However something is tgere

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

one difference the bengazi thing did happen and clintons emails did happen. Trump colluding with russia didnt happen and nothing has came up saying he did. soros is a bad person and does fund groups to overthrow governments. I have no clue about the gay bath comment or what that refers to.
also there is something wrong with clinton, i dont think it is cancer. However something is tgere
self awareness is tough

newfie

shhhhhhhh let them continue doing the fine job they are doing..