The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
people just want the man do his job. If he fails let him fail at his job. However the russian hit job gives him an out. I voted for trump and i realize it
Mmmmm, I'd have to disagree with you here. Most republicans didn't want Obama to "just do his job". They wanted to obstruct. Democrats are no different.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I voted for him because he his is own person. He isnt afraid to say what needs to be said. Also for the most part he isnt a politcal person. Plus he is more of an independent to me then a republican
I don't even know where to begin.....
It is what it is.
god bless murica'.
we're gonna need it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
See i dont think obama should o
I don't even know where to begin.....
It is what it is.
god bless murica'.
not to mention his real estate business, and emerging from the recesson in the early 90's. Shows he surronds himself with smart people. He rebuilt part of new york in the 80's. Ironically the democrats loved him then. He just gets it and knows what needs to be done to build america back up

oldngray

nowhere special
BILLBOARD.png
Boerne man renounces ABC News, shows support for Trump with large billboard

bbsam

Staff member
I voted for him because he his is own person. He isnt afraid to say what needs to be said. Also for the most part he isnt a politcal person. Plus he is more of an independent to me then a republican
As independent as Russian money lets him be.

BrownArmy

See i dont think obama should o

not to mention his real estate business, and emerging from the recesson in the early 90's. Shows he surronds himself with smart people. He rebuilt part of new york in the 80's...

The fact that you believe this, when all evidence points to the contrary, is troubling.