THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Never going to happen while Kemp is governor
Kemp was a huge Trump supporter, as was Raffensberger and Gabe Sterling. Between the three of them they donated well over a million to Trumps campaign in 2020 and boy howdy did he throw them under the bus. Karma is a beautiful thing

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_3764.jpeg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Kemp was a huge Trump supporter, as was Raffensberger and Gabe Sterling. Between the three of them they donated well over a million to Trumps campaign in 2020 and boy howdy did he throw them under the bus. Karma is a beautiful thing
Not sure you have all the facts. ;-)

IMG_20230822_153801_257.jpg

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JULY 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, together with Brad Raffensperger, allowed this Election in Georgia to be Rigged and Stolen. Why they ever agreed to Stacey Abram’s Consent Decree nobody will ever know. Thank you to Senator Burt Jones and all of the other Patriots for continuing the fight. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger have done an absolutely terrible job of watching over Voter Integrity in Georgia. They must be held accountable!

###

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

View attachment 443383

SAVE AMERICA
JULY 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, together with Brad Raffensperger, allowed this Election in Georgia to be Rigged and Stolen. Why they ever agreed to Stacey Abram’s Consent Decree nobody will ever know. Thank you to Senator Burt Jones and all of the other Patriots for continuing the fight. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger have done an absolutely terrible job of watching over Voter Integrity in Georgia. They must be held accountable!

###
I do indeed have the facts. That was generated by Burt Jones who has his nose so far up trumps arse that he looks like Pinnochio. That “investigation “ went nowhere as there was no voter fraud to be found. It’s sort of like the 60 odd lawsuits Trumps lawyers filed that were absolutely without merit and tossed out.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

View attachment 443383

SAVE AMERICA
JULY 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

###
It’s also worth noting he was listed as an “unindicted” co conspirator in Trump’s indictment in Atlanta august 14 2023. I am of the opinion that as he is unindicted he flipped and will be throwing trump under the bus I’m court.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s also worth noting he was listed as an “unindicted” co conspirator in Trump’s indictment in Atlanta august 14 2023. I am of the opinion that as he is unindicted he flipped and will be throwing trump under the bus I’m court.
He was unindicted because of the misconduct of the DA prevented her from doing so.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Heck yes!! This was the response when an extension to surrender was requested by Mark Meadows.

Attachments

• IMG_3773.jpeg
    IMG_3773.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 27