THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Talk to Chuck Grassley

Damn, guess we're just going to have to rely on millions of dollars being funneled to Biden family members through many phony shell corporations. Might want to ask the National Archives to release the over 5000 emails that Joe Biden used aliases to send. You know, the government business that he CCed Hunter on the emails. Like the one he CCed Hunter about Ukraine then showed up 5 days later in Ukraine and demanded the top Ukrainian prosecutor be fired.

oldngray

nowhere special
What about this what about that!
Didn't even deny what I posted lol.

What a pathetic attempt to deflect from the facts about the Democrats' fascist election interference through prosecutions of their political opponents.
That was also from months ago before a lot more evidence had been discovered.

Maybe they should ask him what he thinks now?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So did Roger ever file with the FBI against Trump like he said in this recording? If not he is a liar and just talking :censored2: like he is a big bad guy. Remember this is the guy that has a tattoo of President Nixon on his back.

IMG_1373.jpeg

Sportello

It's an hour long. He lays out in detail why he believes the count is wrong and asks for it to be corrected.

Your media lies to you and repeats one sentence from an hour long phone call over and over until you're repeating it like a parrot for them. It's disingenuous stupidity but you do it anyway.
7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

He is wrong. It was pointed out to him why he was wrong.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Dems have a problem with this but don’t have a problem with a father showing with his own daughter and sniffing pre teen girls.

According to the diary, Ashley wrote that her father and our president took showers with her when she was young girl, fueling her sex-addiction.
Inside a January 2019 diary entry, she wrote “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.”

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

More machinations for the gullible left.
Imagine if you were @newolddude this is your life, you wake up every day to post, meaningless, political, memes, and nonsense as a troll on website, based around where people work with a few dozen people who regularly post, I don’t know whether to laugh at him or to feel bad for him. Actually, I’ll just laugh at him.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
More machinations for the gullible left.
Imagine if you were @newolddude this is your life, you wake up every day to post, meaningless, political, memes, and nonsense as a troll on website, based around where people work with a few dozen people who regularly post, I don’t know whether to laugh at him or to feel bad for him. Actually, I’ll just laugh at him.

The left is rightly scared about next year because of Biden’s precarious condition. This is the natural result.

Neither Biden nor Trump would have a chance of winning a national election against a great candidate running on the other side. But here we are, and Biden actually looks weaker than the guy with 91 criminal charges against him.