THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1358.jpeg

newolddude

Imagine if you were @newolddude this is your life, you wake up every day to post, meaningless, political, memes, and nonsense as a troll on website, based around where people work with a few dozen people who regularly post, I don’t know whether to laugh at him or to feel bad for him. Actually, I’ll just laugh at him.

Sucks to be you with me bullying you so much.

newolddude

For context, here is the whole interview which proves you’re a troll and lying as usual. You’re welcome for this.

After 9/11, Trump:
—Said his building “used to be the tallest, before the WTC, and now it’s the tallest again” (LIE)
—Said he “lost hundreds of friends” (LIE)
—Said he “helped clear rubble” (LIE)
—Said he “saw Muslims cheering” (LIE)
—Stole money from the 9/11 victims foundation

newolddude

“Don’t tell me you remember Sept. 11, 2001. I remember Sept. 11, 2001. But I heard her say she was there that day. I was there that day. I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there.”
- Rudy Giuliani

F5wXCCCW4AApI1L

Thebrownblob

After 9/11, Trump:
—Said his building “used to be the tallest, before the WTC, and now it’s the tallest again” (LIE)
—Said he “lost hundreds of friends” (LIE)
—Said he “helped clear rubble” (LIE)
—Said he “saw Muslims cheering” (LIE)
—Stole money from the 9/11 victims foundation

Lol you’re such a liar😂😂, I can dislike Donald Trump for a lot of things but just flat out twisting things are making things that makes you look like a petty little man.

By the way, now do all of Bidens lies, if you really care, but I know you don’t because you like liars you enjoy being lied to it makes life easier for you that way you can pretend.

Thebrownblob

“Don’t tell me you remember Sept. 11, 2001. I remember Sept. 11, 2001. But I heard her say she was there that day. I was there that day. I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there.”
- Rudy Giuliani

F5wXCCCW4AApI1L
Gee was that picture taken on 9/11? Of course not more truth twisting and lies from you. it never ends. Really shameful of you.

Clinton toured the wreckage at ground zero with then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani, September 12.
Clinton was in D.C. at the time of the attack as one of New York's senators.

Last edited: