THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I want to remind everyone Christmas is around the corner so it’s never to early to gets some of these for your Democrat friends that couldn‘t wait to see a mug shot of Trump. They will love being able to look at it every day and even carry it around with them to remind them of the victory they achieved.

IMG_1371.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump's lawyers should enter this tweet into evidence for his election trials.
They can just play the part of the perfect phone call the media deceptively edits out every single time they play it. Trump goes through all the ways he believes the vote count is incorrect, with specific numbers.

You don't have to agree with him, but he clearly believed the count was wrong and was asking for it to be investigated and corrected. That alone destroys the charge that he was soliciting anyone to violate their oath.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They can just play the part of the perfect phone call the media deceptively edits out every single time they play it. Trump goes through all the ways he believes the vote count is incorrect, with specific numbers.

You don't have to agree with him, but he clearly believed the count was wrong and was asking for it to be investigated and corrected. That alone destroys the charge that he was soliciting anyone to violate their oath.

I need you to find 11,781 votes which is one more than we have now

Does that ring a bell

Darmark7

Does that ring a bell

You do remember how the Dems kept finding boxes of ballets even after the election was over don’t you? Well then why in the hell would you think it strange that Trump might think there might be boxes still out there with more votes for him?

Darmark7

LOL time to give it up
The Dems set the precedent with votes being found here and there hour after hour so why would anyone be surprised to find more. The precedents the Dems have set with many things is going to bite them in the ass for years to come.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They can just play the part of the perfect phone call the media deceptively edits out every single time they play it.

Does that ring a bell
Yes that's the part of the call they don't edit out. Do you know any of the rest of the call?

You're proving my point. You are completely ignorant about this issue. You have no idea what is on the rest of the call.