THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Something close to it
I’am paraphrasing
You've been programmed by the media to focus on this: " I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have."

The problem buddy, is that leaves out all of a very long call where he lays out why he wants those votes corrected:

"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters.

You know when you add them up, it's many more times, it's many times the 11,779 number."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the audio recordings are fake?
It's an hour long. He lays out in detail why he believes the count is wrong and asks for it to be corrected.

Your media lies to you and repeats one sentence from an hour long phone call over and over until you're repeating it like a parrot for them. It's disingenuous stupidity but you do it anyway.

vantexan

And? The D.A. has said Trump asked the Georgia governor and secretary of state to find him votes but that isn't what he said. He said he needed to find 11780 and he believed he could if a recount was allowed. And all through this call he layed out what he believed to be the truth. He has every right to do so. Shall we go over all the Democrats who believed they were cheated out of a win? Starting with Hillary in 2016 but many others. Are you going to prosecute all of them for advocating for themselves? Literally every major election, and plenty of minor ones, is disputed.

What we have going on is a coordinated effort in liberal precincts, where a conviction is much more likely, to stop Trump from being reelected. Not for nothing this is happening now and not two years ago. Better hope the Dems aren't found working with the White House on this. Already suspected that the Fulton County D.A. has been doing that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

newolddude

It's an hour long. He lays out in detail why he believes the count is wrong and asks for it to be corrected.

Your media lies to you and repeats one sentence from an hour long phone call over and over until you're repeating it like a parrot for them. It's disingenuous stupidity but you do it anyway.

Says the guys screeching about Hunter Biden audio recording “proof” that are second hand stories from a guy that wasn’t even in the room.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Says the guys screeching about Hunter Biden audio recording “proof” that are second hand stories from a guy that wasn’t even in the room.
What about this what about that!
Didn't even deny what I posted lol.

What a pathetic attempt to deflect from the facts about the Democrats' fascist election interference through prosecutions of their political opponents.