THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Integrity

Binge Poster
When you show me where Trump told the crowd to riot, and they all showed up with guns with the intent to take over the government, I'll call them insurrectionists. Until then I'll say it was a protest that got out of hand by people who were egged on by federal agents planted among them. Plenty of video proving that.
Possibly, but I do believe Trump is afflicted with mental illness.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
When you show me where Trump told the crowd to riot, and they all showed up with guns with the intent to take over the government, I'll call them insurrectionists. Until then I'll say it was a protest that got out of hand by people who were egged on by federal agents planted among them. Plenty of video proving that.

What kind of mental illness? I think he's just a dumb narcissist. And the guy he's running against next year isn't mentally with us at all.

vantexan

Based on every liberal outlet screaming negatively about him 24/7? That maniac ran the economy very well when he was president. And the world didn't melt down during his term until the Chinese lost control of their virus. Biden was supposed to be the return of the adults back in charge. 3 years later we have 8 million new illegals that are causing huge problems, inflation that's causing all of us huge problems, crime through the roof, and a world that might find itself in WWIII very quickly. If Trump is mentally ill I'll take that over a rapidly cognitively declining president who's not even making decisions. With idiots behind the scenes making bad decisions.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wayment……….the MAGA cult claimed it was the danged Auntie Teefa and those uppity BLM folks that caused the riots! So now we got Federal agents too???? Seriously do you people ever think as to how stupid this sounds to Normal folks?