THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4844.jpeg

Next Day Err

He makes it up as he goes along and insist his opinions are facts. He don’t need no stinking sources
Van is probably referring to the accusations detailed in this Fox News article (Joe Biden received $40K in 'laundered China money' from brother in 2017, Comer says). I have serious skepticism about Comer's allegations but I'm ok with any investigations into the Biden's.

As far as I could tell, all "payments" to President Biden happened at a time when he wasn't in the White House. I'm no lawyer or FBI investigator but I'm not sure what's been detailed so far will rise to the level of an FBI investigation. But who knows.

vantexan

Van is probably referring to the accusations detailed in this Fox News article (Joe Biden received $40K in 'laundered China money' from brother in 2017, Comer says). I have serious skepticism about Comer's allegations but I'm ok with any investigations into the Biden's.

As far as I could tell, all "payments" to President Biden happened at a time when he wasn't in the White House. I'm no lawyer or FBI investigator but I'm not sure what's been detailed so far will rise to the level of an FBI investigation. But who knows.
They've got plenty of evidence of Joe making bank while he was vice-president. Instead of if'n and suppose'n about everything you should watch FOX for reporting on this since all the liberal outlets are squelching it.

Comer has investigators working full-time on this. They've turned up hundreds of suspicious activity reports from banks, wire transfers to and from about 20 shell companies whose only reason for being appears to be put a layer of anonymity between foreign governments and the Biden family. I know you're in denial about all of this but remember Obama's observation about never underestimating Biden's ability to eff something up. Other politicians cover their tracks better than old Joe.

Next Day Err

They've got plenty of evidence of Joe making bank while he was vice-president. Instead of if'n and suppose'n about everything you should watch FOX for reporting on this since all the liberal outlets are squelching it.

Comer has investigators working full-time on this. They've turned up hundreds of suspicious activity reports from banks, wire transfers to and from about 20 shell companies whose only reason for being appears to be put a layer of anonymity between foreign governments and the Biden family. I know you're in denial about all of this but remember Obama's observation about never underestimating Biden's ability to eff something up. Other politicians cover their tracks better than old Joe.
Can you provide me with other Fox News articles detailing the evidence of Joe Biden making bank while Vice President?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They've got plenty of evidence of Joe making bank while he was vice-president. Instead of if'n and suppose'n about everything you should watch FOX for reporting on this since all the liberal outlets are squelching
Why would anyone trust a news agency that settled for almost 800 Million dollars for ………..wait for it……
LYING?

And I guess it’s also worth noting that the former famous talking head of Fox also
Admitted to lying, and when sued for lying Fox issued a statement that his show wqs for entertainment purposes, and no one should take him Seriously .

vantexan

Why would anyone trust a news agency that settled for almost 800 Million dollars for ………..wait for it……
LYING?

And I guess it’s also worth noting that the former famous talking head of Fox also
Admitted to lying, and when sued for lying Fox issued a statement that his show wqs for entertainment purposes, and no one should take him Seriously .
Apparently you think committee chairmen appearing on FOX are FOX employees.