THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s funny when Trump is interviewed he never talks about helping people, helping the country improve or anything positive

It’s all about going after people who were mean to him and hurt his feelings
Going after Barr, Jack Smith etc.

vantexan

You are aware that Jesus was an illegal immigrant right?
And in the Loaves and Fish Fairytale he fed everyone: he didn’t ask where they were from or what they contributed to society
When and where was Jesus an illegal immigrant? And feeding a crowd that came to hear him speak is not the same as feeding them every day for months or even years. Of course if you could perform the miraculous and stretch out a few loaves and fishes every day then have at it.

vantexan

It’s funny when Trump is interviewed he never talks about helping people, helping the country improve or anything positive

It’s all about going after people who were mean to him and hurt his feelings
Going after Barr, Jack Smith etc.
You do realize the whole point of MAGA is to turn the country around and make it better? Of course if you prefer high inflation, high crime, unsecure borders, and a dangerous international climate then please vote for Biden.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You do realize the whole point of MAGA is to turn the country around and make it better? Of course if you prefer high inflation, high crime, unsecure borders, and a dangerous international climate then please vote for Biden.
Yeah I never heard Trump say he cares about the American people either

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When and where was Jesus an illegal immigrant? And feeding a crowd that came to hear him speak is not the same as feeding them every day for months or even years. Of course if you could perform the miraculous and stretch out a few loaves and fishes every day then have at it.
Jesus was an illegal immigrant in the fairy tale

newolddude

When was Jesus a refugee?
“An angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. ‘Get up,’ he said, ‘take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.’ So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: ‘Out of Egypt I called my son’”
-(Matthew 2:13–15).

vantexan

“An angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. ‘Get up,’ he said, ‘take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.’ So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: ‘Out of Egypt I called my son’”
-(Matthew 2:13–15).
Which didn't make Jesus an illegal immigrant. You might make the case for refugee but it's more accurate to say his parents were refugees who took their child with them. Jesus the child didn't seek refuge. He just went with his parents.

We have 8 million and counting illegals having entered the U.S. since Biden became president. Only a small percentage came here to escape a war or very dangerous conditions. Most are here purely for economic reasons. We have an economy that has a lot less opportunity these days and now our own citizens have to compete with illegals who will work for less.

But you don't care. You know that it's the Democratic plan to put these people on a path to citizenship. And make them economically dependent on Democrats and vote Democratic. You don't care about the strain on social services. You've turned your back on blacks. The only thing that matters is getting and keeping power.

Luckily for Republicans the far Left can't get out of its own way. They want to push every imaginable deviancy out there. These newly minted citizens come from mostly more traditional societies who have little tolerance for gay Alfredo showing his pee pee to children.

Good luck!

newolddude

The right worships a guy who wears more makeup than your wife.
F_JRqqOXoAAeuzN