THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

He asked for $25 billion back in March. Republicans have done :censored2: all to make that happen in Congress.
Again, it's what it was asked for. He wanted to streamline processing illegals with more agents, not seal the border. If he cares about border security like you say then why is he refusing to give the Republicans what they want for border security in exchange for more Ukraine aid? Why is his administration suing the State of Texas for putting.up barriers to prevent illegal crossings?

Next Day Err

Again, it's what it was asked for. He wanted to streamline processing illegals with more agents, not seal the border. If he cares about border security like you say then why is he refusing to give the Republicans what they want for border security in exchange for more Ukraine aid? Why is his administration suing the State of Texas for putting.up barriers to prevent illegal crossings?
Because it’s inhumane to not at least hear people out when they could be escaping real danger. This is how America was built. Give me your tired, your poor…

We can process more of these people and get a positive result.

Great countries ultimately welcome newcomers. We just need a system to get ‘em in that’s more orderly. It can be done. Some need to be turned away, no doubt, just not wholesale. Many may need to be turned away, I don’t know. That’s my belief.

vantexan

Because it’s inhumane to not at least hear people out when they could be escaping real danger. This is how America was built. Give me your tired, your poor…

We can process more of these people and get a positive result.

Great countries ultimately welcome newcomers. We just need a system to get ‘em in that’s more orderly. It can be done. Some need to be turned away, no doubt, just not wholesale. Many may need to be turned away, I don’t know. That’s my belief.
Oh blah blah. We can hear them out, we can let them compete against citizens insuring low wages, but we can't vet them to make sure they aren't criminals or terrorists or unhealthy.

We have a legal immigration system already. Stop being disingenuous. The reason they're here is to give them amnesty and make them citizens. The Democrats are creating a new dependent class whose votes will give the Dems complete control. You know it, everyone knows it. Just consider what will happen when half the population is shut out of the political process.

And for Pete's sake there are only a few countries that are currently ravaged by war or famine. Under international law asylum seekers are supposed to go to the next country over, not to the nearest wealthy country with a lot of benefits. Name one country that has ever taken in so many refugees in 3 years? Which these people are not.

“You mean the Stock Market hit an all-time record high today and they’re actually talking impeachment!?” donald asked. “Will I ever be given credit for anything by the Fake News Media or Radical Liberal Dems?”

donald said in 2020 that if Biden were elected the stock market would crash. The Dow reached an all-time high today (12/13). Just sayin’.

Next Day Err

“You mean the Stock Market hit an all-time record high today and they’re actually talking impeachment!?” donald asked. “Will I ever be given credit for anything by the Fake News Media or Radical Liberal Dems?”

donald said in 2020 that if Biden were elected the stock market would crash. The Dow reached an all-time high today (12/13). Just sayin’.
Ironically it only crashed under Donald. Lol

“Gasoline prices are now 5, 6, 7 and even 8 dollars a gallon,” the former president said. “By contrast, under the Trump leadership, my leadership, inflation was nonexistent and we had gasoline down to $1.87 a gallon.”

bbsam

Staff member
Don’t know what you’re getting at and I know you like to set people up, but I think that’s a personal attack.
If I report you will you be banned for 2 weeks?
Doubtful. People generally don’t get banned for a single offense. But go ahead and report it and we’ll see. Snowflake.

(Is snowflake a personal attack?)

Explain how's it possible that some obscure guy named Chesebro would be considered the expert when the entire DOJ, the Judiciary and his own white house counsel’s office made it very, very clear that donald had lost the election and should concede?
So he knew about the alternate electors plot in December, and he embraced it, didn’t he?

bbsam

Staff member
Explain how's it possible that some obscure guy named Chesebro would be considered the expert when the entire DOJ, the Judiciary and his own white house counsel’s office made it very, very clear that donald had lost the election and should concede?
So he knew about the alternate electors plot in December, and he embraced it, didn’t he?
That’s easy! Because bro would say whatever the Donald wanted to hear!

Generally it’s a problem with all CEO’s. Government really shouldn’t be run like a business.

That’s easy! Because bro would say whatever the Donald wanted to hear!

Generally it’s a problem with all CEO’s. Government really shouldn’t be run like a business.
This forms the basis of Smith’s allegation that Trump “widely disseminated his false claims of election fraud for months, despite the fact that he knew, and in many cases had been informed directly, that they were not true.

bbsam

Staff member
This forms the basis of Smith’s allegation that Trump “widely disseminated his false claims of election fraud for months, despite the fact that he knew, and in many cases had been informed directly, that they were not true.
Not to mention that he can’t use the “advice of counsel” defense since he had several attorneys tell him it was over.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Doubtful. People generally don’t get banned for a single offense. But go ahead and report it and we’ll see. Snowflake.

(Is snowflake a personal attack?)
So, now you refer to me as a snowflake? Yes that’s a personal attack.
That’s 2. You can do whatever you want, as often as you want with impunity, huh?

Now donald is opposed to the fast tracking the DC Circuit review of Judge Chutkan's opinion on whether he's immune from criminal prosecution because....wait for it...he'd be forced to work over the Xmas holiday (something he can only do when planning a coup).

bbsam

Staff member
So, now you refer to me as a snowflake? Yes that’s a personal attack.
That’s 2. You can do whatever you want, as often as you want with impunity, huh?
I don’t know. Not sure where the line is anymore. “Snowflake” is a term that’s been use nearly daily around here without any kind of condemnation that I know of.

newolddude

“Gasoline prices are now 5, 6, 7 and even 8 dollars a gallon,” the former president said. “By contrast, under the Trump leadership, my leadership, inflation was nonexistent and we had gasoline down to $1.87 a gallon.”

Trump and the MAGAs can point to the one gas station by the rental car return at the Orlando airport that preys on international visitors and has charged $5.99 a gallon since the 1990s.