THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trump isn't president or have you not noticed? Why is it that you guys are so unwilling to secure the border?
Trump was president for a single term. One of his big issues was building the wall and having Mexico pay for it. He couldn’t find time to do that after he was elected, but fortunately he did find time to give the ultra rich tax breaks.
Old boy, he lied to his base about building the wall in 2016, and he’s lying about building the wall yet again. I would say I’m surprised you don’t see he’s lying to the MAGA crowd but I’d be lying

vantexan

Trump was president for a single term. One of his big issues was building the wall and having Mexico pay for it. He couldn’t find time to do that after he was elected, but fortunately he did find time to give the ultra rich tax breaks.
Old boy, he lied to his base about building the wall in 2016, and he’s lying about building the wall yet again. I would say I’m surprised you don’t see he’s lying to the MAGA crowd but I’d be lying
Blatantly false. The Democrats fought him every step of the way. You can say Republicans controlled Congress his first two years but Democrats used the filibuster in the Senate to keep legislation funding the wall from passing. Of course you know that but count on people not being familiar with the process so that you can manipulate the facts. I would say I'm surprised you'd lie to your fellow Democrats but I'd be lying.

Next Day Err

Blatantly false. The Democrats fought him every step of the way. You can say Republicans controlled Congress his first two years but Democrats used the filibuster in the Senate to keep legislation funding the wall from passing. Of course you know that but count on people not being familiar with the process so that you can manipulate the facts. I would say I'm surprised you'd lie to your fellow Democrats but I'd be lying.
What happened to “I alone can fix it!”?

vantexan

What happened to “I alone can fix it!”?
Do you ever pay attention? I've repeatedly said I don't like Trump's personality. He's an egomaniac. But before the pandemic hit his economy was a huge improvement to Obama's. He controlled the border and we had peace in the world. But even if he walked on water you'd never admit he did anything good. He beat the annointed one in 2016 and liberals have never forgiven that. 4 years of bogus accusations and it didn't stop when he left.

Next Day Err

Do you ever pay attention? I've repeatedly said I don't like Trump's personality. He's an egomaniac. But before the pandemic hit his economy was a huge improvement to Obama's. He controlled the border and we had peace in the world. But even if he walked on water you'd never admit he did anything good. He beat the annointed one in 2016 and liberals have never forgiven that. 4 years of bogus accusations and it didn't stop when he left.
I don’t care that you claim you don’t like Trump’s personality. YOU said Dems stopped his precious, stupid border wall and I was reminding you that Trump claimed he could do it and everything else alone. He’s a nitwit loser. Glad he’s gone and I hope America stands in the breach to stop his fat ass from taking the oath of office that he’d violate from the first minute.