THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

I don’t care that you claim you don’t like Trump’s personality. YOU said Dems stopped his precious, stupid border wall and I was reminding you that Trump claimed he could do it and everything else alone. He’s a nitwit loser. Glad he’s gone and I hope America stands in the breach to stop his fat ass from taking the oath of office that he’d violate from the first minute.
I SURE DID. Dems stopped it cold until Trump figured out how to reallocate funds and the court upheld his right to do so. By then it was too late in his term to build the whole thing. We can see from the last three years why Democrats tried so hard to stop him.

vantexan

Yah, it was all put in one binder, not on computer files, no copies made anywhere. Uh-huh. Next you'll be telling me that, what was it, 51 former intelligence officials signed off that the Hunter Biden laptop story was classic Russian disinformation. Too late, already proven that Tony Blinken, later our Secretary of State, arranged that letter and got anti Trump people to sign when they didn't know if it was Russian disinformation or not. So pardon me if stories like this strike me as classic Democrat disinformation.

newolddude

Trump pulling in more of that Saudi cash.

GBZDajQWcAAwM57

Yah, it was all put in one binder, not on computer files, no copies made anywhere. Uh-huh. Next you'll be telling me that, what was it, 51 former intelligence officials signed off that the Hunter Biden laptop story was classic Russian disinformation. Too late, already proven that Tony Blinken, later our Secretary of State, arranged that letter and got anti Trump people to sign when they didn't know if it was Russian disinformation or not. So pardon me if stories like this strike me as classic Democrat disinformation.
According to the report, just before Joe Biden was to be inaugurated, Meadows took a redacted copy back to the Justice Department, but since then, the unredacted files have been missing. The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.

vantexan

According to the report, just before Joe Biden was to be inaugurated, Meadows took a redacted copy back to the Justice Department, but since then, the unredacted files have been missing. The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.
Next they'll be saying they found it at Mar-a-Lago.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4861.gif

newolddude

Early November Ivanka Trump claims she can't go 30 blocks south in Manhattan on a school day to testify
v
v
v
v
v
Mid December Ivanka can fly across the US to Las Vegas on a school day to party with friends.