THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Err

And you're perception of Russian interference has been greatly influenced by the Clinton campaign creating disinformation about Trump to discredit him.
The Republican Senate Intel Committee also said Russia attacked our elections. And our spy agencies. But you guys believe a rapist orange dingdong, don’t let me spoil the fun.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You have such a disdain for America. You think America is weak. I bet you thought Putin’s military was something to envy as well. LOL. Russia has done a number on your perception of America.
Good God, boy. I love America. You get out of it what you put in it.
I smart enough to know the law of reaping and sowing . What your generation (or the likes of you)is putting in will not have the same results I had. Morally, financially, and yes patriotically. It will be a cluster.

vantexan

The Republican Senate Intel Committee also said Russia attacked our elections. And our spy agencies. But you guys believe a rapist orange dingdong, don’t let me spoil the fun.
It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton campaign was behind the supposed Trump/Russia narrative. You believe it because you want to, not because there's proof. As for Russia actually meddling, there's a long history of Russia, the U.S., and many other countries meddling in other countries' elections. What gets you all worked up is thinking the Dems will be able to get Trump somehow over it.

Next Day Err

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Clinton campaign was behind the supposed Trump/Russia narrative. You believe it because you want to, not because there's proof. As for Russia actually meddling, there's a long history of Russia, the U.S., and many other countries meddling in other countries' elections. What gets you all worked up is thinking the Dems will be able to get Trump somehow over it.
Russia attacked our elections. Period. It’s a fact. Most can’t admit it because they salivate over Vladimir Putin just like the rapist orange dingdong.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I got my fair share of treasure that I earned. And I believe in America unlike you, punk.
1702783102769.png

I'm Gramps. You're a punk. I believe in America. Not you.

vantexan

Wahhhh there’s more brown people here now

Wahhhh a minority of people want to have equality and be freed from fear of violence and intimidation

Wahhhh young people are young wahhhh
Couldn't care less what their color is. Your president let in 8 million(so far) unvetted. If there's a major terrorist attack from within, if murders, rapes, and robberies escalate, it's on Biden and the Democratic Party.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
donald is ineligible to be president under the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3 of which bans insurrectionists who previously swore an oath to support the Constitution from ever holding state or federal office again.
You libs are terrified of Trump and will resort to anything to stop him. How are your assassination plans going???

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By the way, the Biden administration has asked for that $25 billion as far back as March. The do-nothing political grandstanding Republican Party doesn't actually care about the issue itself, they care about making a bunch of noise.
The Biden administration wants more money so they can process and release illegal immigrants into the country faster.