THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Which part of due process do you guys not seem to understand? I guess we can accuse you of rape and then you should just lose all liberties as due process is meaningless. You all kill me with being idiotic about how our government works not how you wish it worked.
Why are states rights a good thing for the gentle MAGA folks when it’s given to the states to decide abortion but yet are a bad thing when a state decides not to allow an insurrectionist on the ballot?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why are states rights a good thing for the gentle MAGA folks when it’s given to the states to decide abortion but yet are a bad thing when a state decides not to allow an insurrectionist on the ballot?
From what I can tell this is the Democrat media's defense strategy when it comes to their attack on our democratic process.

They know this ruling is indefensible, and they know Biden is indefensible.

The only thing they have to fall back on at this point is their child sacrifice sacrament that they think won the midterms for them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
From what I can tell this is the Democrat media's defense strategy when it comes to their attack on our democratic process.

They know this ruling is indefensible, and they know Biden is indefensible.

The only thing they have to fall back on at this point is their child sacrifice sacrament that they think won the midterms for them.
Bless your heart. That cornbread simply isn’t done on the middle.

Brown Down

Because states have medical rights that cannot be trumped by the government it's one of the reasons why the national mandate to get vaccinated failed and it's actually one of the reasons roe versus Wade got relooked at because it violated those rights and should have never have happened.
As for the The ballot t thing that is an actual constitutional violation by denying somebody their right without due process Trump has not been convicted and thus he still is allowed to have his liberties which include still running for president and being on all ballots. With that being said if he is convicted of insurrection or anything similar to it then yes they could take him off the ballot not a problem at all. But you can't do things out of order and that's where the big problem lies.
You're barking up the wrong tree with me because I am not a maga person. I've a completely on who fits my lifestyle and who will represent me the best possible not a Democrat or Republican or independent or tea party person exclusively. Thus if Trump fits me better I will vote Trump if Biden fix me better I'll vote Biden if neither of them fit me very well then I will not cast a vote in the presidential race. I refuse to vote just against somebody and that is some of the dumbest crap people tend to pull anymore.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Because states have medical rights that cannot be trumped by the government it's one of the reasons why the national mandate to get vaccinated failed and it's actually one of the reasons roe versus Wade got relooked at because it violated those rights and should have never have happened.
As for the The ballot t thing that is an actual constitutional violation by denying somebody their right without due process Trump has not been convicted and thus he still is allowed to have his liberties which include still running for president and being on all ballots. With that being said if he is convicted of insurrection or anything similar to it then yes they could take him off the ballot not a problem at all. But you can't do things out of order and that's where the big problem lies.
You're barking up the wrong tree with me because I am not a maga person. I've a completely on who fits my lifestyle and who will represent me the best possible not a Democrat or Republican or independent or tea party person exclusively. Thus if Trump fits me better I will vote Trump if Biden fix me better I'll vote Biden if neither of them fit me very well then I will not cast a vote in the presidential race. I refuse to vote just against somebody and that is some of the dumbest crap people tend to pull anymore. literally impeached over
Trump was literally impeached over causing an insurrection. What more proof do you need?and again your railing about Mandatory vaccinations being decided by the person and the state echoes what I was saying that when things go your way states rights are just fine lol
And your lost

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bless your heart. That cornbread simply isn’t done on the middle.
Screenshot_20210211-120630_Gallery.jpg

Thebrownblob

I’m far from MAGA and plan to never vote for him. Having said that I think both options suck.

But the two things you mentioned are not the same here.

Democrats had 50 years to make abortion a constitutional right and they never could do it.

Running for President is a constitutional right.

I personally don’t want to live by judicial supremacy. a bunch of unelected politically appointed for life, people deciding everything for me.

Let the guy run and beat him. Shouldn’t be a problem. Already did it once right?

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump was literally impeached over causing an insurrection. What more proof do you need?and again your railing about Mandatory vaccinations being decided by the person and the state echoes what I was saying that when things go your way states rights are just fine lol
And your lost
Impeach is just an accusation. Too bad he was acquitted.

And not even charged with insurrection.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

“There was no fair trial either,” Samour continued, expressing particular concern that Trump had never been deemed guilty of insurrection by a jury of his peers. “I have been involved in the justice system for 33 years now, and what took place here doesn’t resemble anything I’ve seen in a courtroom,” he stressed.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s also worth noting ( and not a bit surprising) that since the Colorado decision the Supreme Court has been deluged with Death Threats from Trump supporters.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Wally

Two of the dissenters agreed with the lower court’s findings of Trumps role in an insurrection, yet dissented on procedural process 👍
Lol, they are surrounded by libs and need something to latch on to, an excuse for voting the right way in this case.

tourists24

Probably because states rights is done by elected representatives in a state's house and senate, which are bodies designed to make laws and not the judicial court's job.
Again you're working under the assumption Trump was an insurrectionist yet legally he has never been charged nor convicted of it. It's just your opinion

Brown Down

And your lost
Clearly you are proving my point about being idiotic. An impeachment is an accusation not a conviction. And yes states have rights that can't be overturned nationally. I just used medical as it's been one of the most recent talking points as well. We can do another big talking point. Marijuana legality. Completely on the state side for it. Not national. But states cannot violate the constitution or amendments.

Wally

You start chucking name off the ballots for any reason and you affect the outcomes in the down candidates elections as well.