THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was a failed insurrection.
I disagree with your opinion that it was an insurrection.

It was clearly a riot and even the mainstream media has recently backed away from the insurrection lie and started referring to it as a riot.

Even if you believe that it was an insurrection, Trump has not been charged or convicted of that.
Just like trumps term in office. No one wants to go back to those times.
Current polling suggests the majority of American voters do actually want that.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone see this coming ?

WASHINGTON, DC – Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel is unconstitutional and so the Supreme Court must reject his petition against Donald Trump, lawyers representing former Attorney General Ed Meese and two top constitutional scholars in the country argued in a brief filed on Wednesday.

The amicus brief further argues, “Even if one somehow thinks that existing statutes authorize appointment of stand-alone special counsels with the full power of a U.S. Attorney, Smith was not properly appointed to such an ‘office.’” They assert even if special counsels were authorized by Congress, anyone in possession of such powers would require presidential nomination and Senate confirmation.

“Improperly appointed, he has no more authority to represent the United States in this Court than Bryce Harper, Taylor Swift, or Jeff Bezos,” they write.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Footage from the January 6 "so called-insurrection". Staying in the roped area and taking pictures! How dare they carry a flag!...

2113942w98OZ936.gif

Democrat supported and encouraged, BLM "mostly peaceful" event...

5ed0d8fe46e0fb000773072e_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1590745347024_640_360_400.gif

PT Car Washer

I disagree with your opinion that it was an insurrection.

It was clearly a riot and even the mainstream media has recently backed away from the insurrection lie and started referring to it as a riot.

Even if you believe that it was an insurrection, Trump has not been charged or convicted of that.

Current polling suggests the majority of American voters do actually want that.
In 2 elections a majority of voters did not vote for trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Brown Down

In 2 elections a majority of voters did not vote for trump.
And that would be relevant in a pure democracy which we aren't. Again opinions aren't facts or truth. It's sad after all these years you still refuse to grasp that reality. But what should we expect from someone agreeing with traitorous actions.

tourists24

A lot of Democrats will switch from 2 day a week therapy to 1 day a week.

Now if he wins....
There really is no line Democrats won't cross.
God help them.
That just jogged my memory. Since now that it's ok to protest at judges homes, should the names and addresses of the Colorado SC judges need to be made public so protests can happen right at their front doors? The new standard right?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s more than a little ironic noting when the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade and said each state should make it’s own decisions regarding abortion the gentle MAGA folks were dancing in the streets over this decision, and declaring States Rights should take precedence in such matters.

Now when a state Supreme Court decides an Insurrectionist shouldn’t be on the ballot the MAGA folks scream that an unelected body shouldn’t be making decisions over the will of the people
It’s literally a state using states rights to bring up the constitutional argument that Trump attempted an insurrection and shouldn’t be on the ballot.

I realize MAGA folks are the most victimized people on the planet lol
Sorta like during the pandemic when the MAGA folks suddenly understood “ my body my choice” because they didn’t like it when someone told them what to do regarding the vaccine.

Yall kill me 🤣

Last edited:

Brown Down

It’s more than a little ironic noting when the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade and said each state should make it’s own decisions regarding abortion the gentle MAGA folks were dancing in the streets over this decision, and declaring States Rights should take precedence in such matters

Now when a state Supreme Court decides an Insurrectionist shouldn’t be on the ballot the MAGA folks scream that an unelected body shouldn’t be making decisions over the will of the people

Sorta like during the pandemic when the MAGA folks suddenly understood “ my body my choice” because they didn’t like it when someone told them what to do regarding the vaccine.

Yall kill me 🤣
Which part of due process do you guys not seem to understand? I guess we can accuse you of rape and then you should just lose all liberties as due process is meaningless. You all kill me with being idiotic about how our government works not how you wish it worked.

Thebrownblob

the economy is great

USDA’s Household Food Security Report for 2022 Shows People Living in Food Insecure Households Increased by 10 Million to 44 Million People