THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1703114542950.png

Next Day Err

You haven't been paying attention to anything that's been going on, have you? What an absolute joke.
Imagine if Barack Obama summoned a huge crowd to the Capitol on the 6th and then got them riled up and then disappeared without calling so much as the Department of Defense. You guys would be LOSING YOUR MINDS

Brown Down

Imagine if Barack Obama summoned a huge crowd to the Capitol on the 6th and then got them riled up and then disappeared without calling so much as the Department of Defense. You guys would be LOSING YOUR MINDS
Depends. Would Obama have his constitutional liberties stripped? If so then I'd be just as mad as I am now. Get it through that ungodly thick skull that you are literally promoting authoritarian thinking. And yet you have the full to say others aren't for America. Give me a :censored2:ing break.

Next Day Err

Depends. Would Obama have his constitutional liberties stripped? If so then I'd be just as mad as I am now. Get it through that ungodly thick skull that you are literally promoting authoritarian thinking. And yet you have the full to say others aren't for America. Give me a :censored2:ing break.
If Obama had engaged in an effort to overturn an election and had done what Trump had done on the 1/6 I’d be happy to say he should be barred from office. It’s an easy decision. Pretty easy choice. Don’t engage in insurrection.

Brown Down

If Obama had engaged in an effort to overturn an election and had done what Trump had done on the 1/6 I’d be happy to say he should be barred from office. It’s an easy decision. Pretty easy choice. Don’t engage in insurrection.
Has trump been convicted? No. Thus liberties stripped and your ok with it. People like you make me sick. :censored2:ing traitors.

Next Day Err

Has trump been convicted? No. Thus liberties stripped and your ok with it. People like you make me sick. :censored2:ing traitors.
Calm down, Lacy.

No where in Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does it say that a candidate must have been convicted of insurrection or rebellion for it to apply to barring a candidate from appearing on the state’s ballots.

His insurrectionist activities were readily apparent.

Brown Down

Calm down, Lacy.

No where in Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does it say that a candidate must have been convicted of insurrection or rebellion for it to apply to barring a candidate from appearing on the state’s ballots.

His insurrectionist activities were readily apparent.
Gee also amendment 14. You can't pick and choose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_210609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_210609_Chrome.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 23

tourists24

It absolutely is. Trump made no effort to reach anyone in government to stop the mob attack on Congress.
Your tunnel vision shows. If his activities were so apparent then someone somewhere would have charged and convicted him by now. I just hope you’re ok at this point when it happens to someone you support with this new standard, because the rules are different now

Next Day Err

Your tunnel vision shows. If his activities were so apparent then someone somewhere would have charged and convicted him by now. I just hope you’re ok at this point when it happens to someone you support with this new standard, because the rules are different now
Trump has been charged in the federal election interference case, in which 1/6 is playing a part.

tourists24

Trump has been charged in the federal election interference case, in which 1/6 is playing a part.
In Colorado? And they’re using that case to make their decision thru due process? Like I said if you’re ok with this precedent then I hope you’re ok when it’s used against someone you support