THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just heard on the local news that only 63% of blacks are supporting Biden this go round. In the swing states 22% of blacks say they are voting for Trump. Hispanic support nationwide for Biden has dropped from 65% in 2020 to 35% now. Amazing how that happened after 3 years of Biden policies. Trump might outright win some blue states. And cognitive decline being what it is how do you think Biden will be doing by November?
I always laugh when you exclude the younger generation, Gen Z or zoomers if you will. They stopped the predicted Red Wave, have caused voting upsets and whether you like it or not are a force growing daily. They HATE boomers and everything the boomers stand for. Boomers account for Trumps base and are dying out by the day. Zoomers however are growing by the day. Couple this with a Zoomer idol who is very influential and also
Very vocal in not supporting Trump under any circumstances and the GOP
Has a real problem on their hands.
IMG_2046.jpeg

Next Day Err

The only thing personal I said, is your immature I said a large portion of the people probably think you’re a degenerate. And I quantified it was saying I didn’t say they were right.

But as usual, you can personally anyone you want your morals are in question as is your character…… you’re on the clock
The “large portion of people” think I’m a degenerate, really? I don’t even know a few thousand people.

vantexan

I always laugh when you exclude the younger generation, Gen Z or zoomers if you will. They stopped the predicted Red Wave, have caused voting upsets and whether you like it or not are a force growing daily. They HATE boomers and everything the boomers stand for. Boomers account for Trumps base and are dying out by the day. Zoomers however are growing by the day. Couple this with a Zoomer idol who is very influential and also
Very vocal in not supporting Trump under any circumstances and the GOP
Has a real problem on their hands.
View attachment 466639
Who am I excluding? That was a reported average of polls, not a FOX News poll. The fact is Biden has lost a lot of support with minorities and if he has any chance to win he'll need as much of their support as possible. As well as independents.

Thebrownblob

Ballot applications are sent to individuals first to match identification. As always. Again, you’re getting the facts wrong.
No, I’m not
“In nine states and Washington, D.C., every registered voter will be mailed a ballot ahead of the election. California, D.C. and Vermont will do this for the first time this fall.”

Next Day Err

No, I’m not
“In nine states and Washington, D.C., every registered voter will be mailed a ballot ahead of the election. California, D.C. and Vermont will do this for the first time this fall.”

They verified ID through the normal process. It’s not Willy nilly.