THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

Don’t forget the ridiculous seething with hate. This is the kind of people that have no problem, putting others in concentration camps because of their hatefulness of human beings they disagree with it’s not just Trump. he hates everyone that doesn’t agree with him psychologically dangerous
exactly. I'm reasonable as long as you 100% agree with me.

Next Day Err

Hopefully he finds peace or seeks help from a professional. It’s not reasonable or rational to hate.
I’m a concerned citizen who hates Trump and Trumpism and MAGA. I want to see every dangerous fool who sees the coup attempt of 2020-2021 as no big deal fired from their government job and be banned from serving the public ever again.

Instead we are treating them with kid gloves and our whole democratic system is at risk. Trump belongs in prison along with his co-conspirators.

The rest of the Republican Party that sees the coup attempt for what it was can stay. I’m not against a lot of centrist views. I’m not even against all conservative views. What I detest are attacks on democracy itself and those who defend those attacks. We all have had people die for this country in past wars. I don’t want that to be for nothing. I don’t want authoritarianism.

Thebrownblob

I’m a concerned citizen who hates Trump and Trumpism and MAGA. I want to see every dangerous fool who sees the coup attempt of 2020-2021 as no big deal fired from their government job and be banned from serving the public ever again.

Instead we are treating them with kid gloves and our whole democratic system is at risk. Trump belongs in prison along with his co-conspirators.

The rest of the Republican Party that sees the coup attempt for what it was can stay. I’m not against a lot of centrist views. I’m not even against all conservative views. What I detest are attacks on democracy itself and those who defend those attacks. We all have had people die for this country in past wars. I don’t want that to be for nothing. I don’t want authoritarianism.
K

Brown Down

What about the democrats that wanted people locked up and fired for not getting a questionable vaccine? Hey how about those that did insider trading? How about illegal spying on an opponent? Or creating a fake dossier to do illegal things? Or how about those that let the riots get deadly and violent and wouldn't send help. What's the difference in the last one compared to Jan 6th? Your not a concerned citizen. You're a concerned one sided sheep. A next day sheep if you will.

Brown Down

Democrats wanted people imprisoned for vaccine hesitancy?
And I was told it many of times even though I had covid and still had natural immunity. I'll give you a guess which side they were on.

Next Day Err

And I was told it many of times even though I had covid and still had natural immunity. I'll give you a guess which side they were on.
Fascinating. I dug into the cross tabs on this poll. 13% of ideological conservatives “strongly favored” fining those who question the efficacy of the vaccines vs. 20% of ideological liberals. Not a huge difference to my mind.

This poll was taken on January 5, 2021. Immediately after the awful Delta wave that was killing thousands of Americans a day and throwing us into chaos. People were scared and angry.

Brown Down

Fascinating. I dug into the cross tabs on this poll. 13% of ideological conservatives “strongly favored” fining those who question the efficacy of the vaccines vs. 20% of ideological liberals. Not a huge difference to my mind.

This poll was taken on January 5, 2021. Immediately after the awful Delta wave that was killing thousands of Americans a day and throwing us into chaos. People were scared and angry.
i dont care if they were or not. WE ARE NOT A FASCIST COUNTRY. But 1 side riled people up into wanting that. And you still have people on YOUR side that still want people like me dead. And yes I've been told that to my face. and before you do it no I do not want an apology. again words don't wound me.

Next Day Err

i dont care if they were or not. WE ARE NOT A FASCIST COUNTRY. But 1 side riled people up into wanting that. And you still have people on YOUR side that still want people like me dead. And yes I've been told that to my face. and before you do it no I do not want an apology. again words don't wound me.
Again, 13% of ideological conservatives wanted the same thing. People were terrified. That doesn’t make their views coherent or correct.

I wanted people to just get the shots to protect themselves and slow down the spread. But many didn’t heed the warnings and paid the ultimate price.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, that’s kind of how things work when you panic and believe lies About anything.