THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Then help him help us by hiring a couple thousand more border guards.

Oh wait. Trump told his Speaker Lapdog to tank the bill.
A couple thousand more Border Patrol agents to help process in thousands a day. Not to keep them out. And Mike Johnson wasn't even consulted in the crafting of the bill. Pass H.R. 2 and keep them out.

Next Day Err

A couple thousand more Border Patrol agents to help process in thousands a day. Not to keep them out. And Mike Johnson wasn't even consulted in the crafting of the bill. Pass H.R. 2 and keep them out.
Asylum is part of what makes us a great country. It’s messy. So be it.

vantexan

Asylum is part of what makes us a great country. It’s messy. So be it.
No, legal immigration is what makes us great. Letting in millions unvetted from 160+ countries that aren't suffering from war or natural disasters is making a mockery of the asylum system and is harming our ability to provide safety nets for our own citizens. Not to mention has devastated the lives of citizens and their families from the murders and rapes committed by the criminal element let in unchecked. You think those illegals who beat up the NYC cops are legitimate asylum seekers?

Sportello

1710782531664.png

Next Day Err

I’m absolutely shocked he can’t find anyone to secure his bond . I seem to remember him saying in a deposit last year he has over Four Million in cash, but I guess he was confused
Yall better ramp up the donations!!
$400,000,000 in cash he tells the courts and billions in other assets and he’s crying poverty now?