THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
OK, why wasn't he tried in criminal court for fraud? I'll tell you why. The burden of proof is a much higher standard in criminal trials than in civil. But if he's as guilty as you say should've been a slam dunk. Trump didn't do anything different than any other developer. And those developers aren't doing anything illegal either. But they have him over a barrel because he's got his wealth tied up in his real estate. Can't go forward on appeal without putting up the money first under NY law. I hope all the business NY will probably lose is worth it to them.
There is always an excuse from you on his reprehensible behavior. You in particular should take note that he recently referred to Social Security and Medicare as “ entitlements “
And that there is lots of room
In both programs for cutting.
Please don’t try and translate that, or tell
Me he meant something else lol

vantexan

I don’t give a :censored2: what he wants. He lost the case against him. He FAFO. He has every right to appeal but no right not to pay 120% of the judgement in the meantime.
You have a misunderstanding on how civil judgements work. He's under no obligation to cooperate. They can seize his assets but he in no way has to make it easy for them.

vantexan

There is always an excuse from you on his reprehensible behavior. You in particular should take note that he recently referred to Social Security and Medicare as “ entitlements “
And that there is lots of room
In both programs for cutting.
Please don’t try and translate that, or tell
Me he meant something else lol
You do understand that an entitlement is something they're obligated to pay?