THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Must make you proud to know you managed to get a sham judgement against your biggest enemy.
I think it’s hilarious that his team went to 30 bond companies and none of them would lend him the money
I guess when you have a long history of not paying your bills it eventually catches up to you.
I would venture he is in the “ Find Out”
stage now.

vantexan

He didn’t??????
Wait, is this rigged too? Is everyone just out to get him????
OK, why wasn't he tried in criminal court for fraud? I'll tell you why. The burden of proof is a much higher standard in criminal trials than in civil. But if he's as guilty as you say should've been a slam dunk. Trump didn't do anything different than any other developer. And those developers aren't doing anything illegal either. But they have him over a barrel because he's got his wealth tied up in his real estate. Can't go forward on appeal without putting up the money first under NY law. I hope all the business NY will probably lose is worth it to them.

Next Day Err

No, he didn't.
Oh, ok. Except he did.

Trump fraudulently inflated the value of his assets to obtain better terms from financial institutions. This has already been proven in court. Sorry.

Now, why doesn’t he have the bond money ready? Did he lie about his true net worth in his deposition as well?

Last edited:

Next Day Err

Start liquidating his assets if he can’t get the bond together.

I just start liquidating. I don't even wait. When you're a state government they let you do it. Grab ‘em by the properties.

vantexan

Oh, ok. Except he did.

Trump fraudulently inflated the value of his assets to obtain better terms from financial institutions. This has already been proven in court. Sorry.

Now, why doesn’t he have the bond money ready? Did he lie about his true net worth in his deposition as well?
No, no, he didn't. Trump did what every developer does. He valued his assets at a higher level in hopes of getting the best terms on loans. The banks counter with a lower valuation. They compromised and the loan was made. Then he paid them back with interest. No one was defrauded and everyone was happy. None of Trumps lenders accused him of anything and they all said they'd gladly do business with him again.

Let me ask you. Would you lend Trump the money to cover the bond and risk having the NY AG come after you?

And as already covered Trump has his money tied up in his assets.

This is the state using its power to attack political enemies. I wonder how you'd react if a Republican AG went after a Democratic politician in similar manner?

Thebrownblob

No, no, he didn't. Trump did what every developer does. He valued his assets at a higher level in hopes of getting the best terms on loans. The banks counter with a lower valuation. They compromised and the loan was made. Then he paid them back with interest. No one was defrauded and everyone was happy. None of Trumps lenders accused him of anything and they all said they'd gladly do business with him again.

Let me ask you. Would you lend Trump the money to cover the bond and risk having the NY AG come after you?

And as already covered Trump has his money tied up in his assets.

This is the state using its power to attack political enemies. I wonder how you'd react if a Republican AG went after a Democratic politician in similar manner?
I don’t even understand how this is illegal at all? Is New York going after car dealers over inflating or lowballing their value? Etc. etc.. if people find value or banks want to do business why is it the government’s business at all?

vantexan

He did what developers do who want to be open to fraud charges.
Nope, been going on forever. How business is conducted. The NY governor even raced out to assure NY developers that this is a one time thing. Which means that they targeted Trump. If he can get it to an appeals court that'll be considered.