THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just pointing out that you're jumping the gun being all gleeful about screwing Trump.
It’s more than a little amusing that someone who has bragged about how much money he has being unable to pay his bond , and 30 bond companies refuse to help him
When you have a history of not paying your bills I guess it catches up with you

Next Day Err

If he doesn't have enough to pay the bond then why would he just fork it over? Make them work for it.
MAGA went from “he’s a successful multibillionaire businessman and that’s what this country needs” to “he doesn’t have enough millions to cover a bond that he should have the billions for” in a hurry. Lol

Admit that you guys were hoodwinked.

vantexan

MAGA went from “he’s a successful multibillionaire businessman and that’s what this country needs” to “he doesn’t have enough millions to cover a bond that he should have the billions for” in a hurry. Lol

I don't understand why you think being a billionaire means he has that much in the bank? What part of he has it all tied up in his assets don't you understand?

Next Day Err

I don't understand why you think being a billionaire means he has that much in the bank? What part of he has it all tied up in his assets don't you understand?
Van. Trump testified under oath that he had $400,000,000 in cash. If he wants to appeal he has to pay up. Or did he lie to all of us again?

vantexan

And why do you think his being a billionaire is so important to us? Was Reagan a billionaire? Newt Gingrich? Any prominent Republican? What matters to us is their policies.

vantexan

Van. Trump testified under oath that he had $400,000,000 in cash. If he wants to appeal he has to pay up. Or did he lie to all of us again?
So? He may be unwilling to part with all his liquid capital. He's not likely to get a fair shake with an all Democrat appeals court. He is in an expensive presidential campaign you know.

Next Day Err

So? He may be unwilling to part with all his liquid capital. He's not likely to get a fair shake with an all Democrat appeals court. He is in an expensive presidential campaign you know.
So instead of paying cash and being confident he can get the case overturned on appeal he is seeking to pay a bond company a huge amount in interest and fees for the same effect?

Next Day Err

They liked the idea of a successful businessman because he knows more about running an economy than a career politician with no executive experience like Hillary or Joe.
The “idea” of a successful businessman.

His TV personality tricked people into thinking he was a mega businessman. Oops.

vantexan

So instead of paying cash and being confident he can get the case overturned on appeal he is seeking to pay a bond company a huge amount in interest and fees for the same effect?
I think it has to be a bond held until the appeals court makes its decision but I may be wrong. I guess knowing that the state's AG and a state judge used their power to screw him just doesn't set well with him. This case was a sham from the get go.

vantexan

The “idea” of a successful businessman.

His TV personality tricked people into thinking he was a mega businessman. Oops.
Sorry buddy, I've been by the Trump Tower in Vegas. He has high end properties in a number of countries. I know you want to tear him down because he beat Hillary but you'll have to do better. It's highly likely he'll be reelected and you're just going to have to live with it.

Next Day Err

I think it has to be a bond held until the appeals court makes its decision but I may be wrong. I guess knowing that the state's AG and a state judge used their power to screw him just doesn't set well with him. This case was a sham from the get go.
Why won’t the 30 different bond companies he’s reportedly tried to put up for him take his business?

Next Day Err

Sorry buddy, I've been by the Trump Tower in Vegas. He has high end properties in a number of countries. I know you want to tear him down because he beat Hillary but you'll have to do better. It's highly likely he'll be reelected and you're just going to have to live with it.
His businesses are probably way over leveraged or he’d still be able to do business with American banks.

vantexan

Why won’t the 30 different bond companies he’s reportedly tried to put up for him take his business?
It's a huge amount of money and not the best market to be risking that much is my guess. I know it's very satisfying to harm him but you're only making him stronger for the election.