THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

• $168 million of interest Donald Trump saved from favorable loans based on the false financial statements
  • $126 million of fraudulent profits Donald Trump received from the sale of the Old Post Office based on false financial statements
  • $60 million of fraudulent profits Donald Trump received from the sale of Ferry Point golf course in New York based on false financial statements
  • plus roughly $100 million more in interest on all these fraudulent profits

= $454,000,000 judgment
Except the banks said he didn't defraud them and they'd gladly do business with him again. He can't get covered by insurance companies because the commercial real estate market is suffering and way too risky to loan against now.

Next Day Err

Except the banks said he didn't defraud them
It doesn’t matter what the banks say or don’t say in these cases. Think about it from their point of view; how stupid do they look if they were to admit they were lied to for years and years? Of course they’re going to put on a strong face even when it’s proven they didn’t collect on profits they were entitled to.

He can't get covered by insurance companies because the commercial real estate market is suffering and way too risky to loan against now.
Sucks to be him, I guess.

Whatever. Either way he will be bailed out. Paul Manafort has slinked back into the Trump campaign’s orbit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he facilitates the transfer of shadowy funds from the Motherland. Someone will save him with the expectation he will be owned by them. Not a national security issue at all!

Sportello

1710935314345.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Is this really that hard for you to grasp? Their money is in their assets, their business. You guys act like these people are just like you, only they have billions in their bank accounts. Doesn't work that way.

I started to respond with the same answer but I thought why waste the time. These guys are so brainwashed they can’t think for themselves. They see a meme or MSM tells them something they like to hear and it’s truth to them.

@vantexan don‘t you know we should‘t be wasting time here because we need to be preparing to take over the government because Trump gave the “code blood bath” to all his followers! 🤣😂🤣😂 So he can be dictator forever and rule the world.😝

Thebrownblob

I started to respond with the same answer but I thought why waste the time. These guys are so brainwashed they can’t think for themselves. They see a meme or MSM tells them something they like to hear and it’s truth to them. @vantexan don‘t you know we should‘t be wasting time here because we need to be preparing to take over the government because Trump gave the “code blood bath” to all his followers! 🤣😂🤣😂
Yep, this whole thread is like watching the movie one flew over the cuckoos nest. I’m not a Trump zealot, nor am I MaGA but I’m not going to throw a party when our justice system has become a mockery to destroy one man that they hate. Beat him in the arena of ideas and the election. I guess they are worried that they will not be able to..

Darmark7

The American banks don't want to make money from Trump?

The American banks don’t want to lose money going against the USA system that we have in place now.
I don’t think any bank would give a long term loan to anyone testifying against the Clintons. Not because of the person wanting the loan but because of who they see is against that person.
Remember when Chuck Schumer warned everyone by saying “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Thebrownblob

The American banks don’t want to lose money going against the USA system that we have in place now.
I don’t think any bank would give a long term loan to anyone testifying against the Clintons. Not because of the person wanting the loan but because of who they see is against that person.
Remember when Chuck Schumer warned everyone by saying “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”
It’s cute until it’s turned against you. People who are champion and cheering this are complete morons. And shortsighted.

Next Day Err

So American banks haven't loaned Trump money for... decades? Why not?

Darmark7

So American banks haven't loaned Trump money for... decades? Why not?

This is an article from 2022. Seems your “So American banks haven't loaned Trump money for... decades?” is fake news. Better go back to Morning Joe and get another talking point to be upset about today.

vantexan

Why don't American banks loan Trump money?
Already covered. Commercial real estate is very risky now. I know you want to put everything about Trump in nefarious terms, but the pandemic caused a lot of businesses to run their business from home. And a lot of them have learned with today's technology they can do their business at home and save on office space rent. It's really hammered commercial real estate. My wife's company rented three floors of a nice building in Overland Park, KS. She started working from home during the pandemic and has never gone back to her cubicle. Her company is only renting one floor now. The equipment they gave her to use is mobile too. She was able to sell her home and buy another one near St.Louis to be near her son. Took her job with her.