THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Because in Amanda’s case the baby still showed a heartbeat. To induce birth might’ve been crossing the line for the doctors and could’ve been seen as abortion according to the insane Texas AG.

The Texas law puts the fear of legal consequences for physicians and they act in ways that aren’t always good for the patient.
You act as if there's no compassion on the Right. Insane.

vantexan

Foreign browns don’t count when a few of the adults are violent extremists
Estimated 4.5 to 5 million killed in the Congo late 90's to early 2000's. Where was the Left on that? South Sudan? East Timor? What about the Kurds? Why does the Left defend the Palestinians so much in spite of the Palestinians murdering Jews for generations?

Next Day Err

Estimated 4.5 to 5 million killed in the Congo late 90's to early 2000's. Where was the Left on that? South Sudan? East Timor? What about the Kurds? Why does the Left defend the Palestinians so much in spite of the Palestinians murdering Jews for generations?
I don’t necessarily defend them more or less than the other peoples you mentioned.

Next Day Err

Tell Hamas
One of the biggest strategic mistakes Israel has made is not fully releasing all video that they had. I do understand privacy concerns towards the families though. It’s so awful. I can’t bring myself to watch it to this day, but I have heard some of the terrible details.

I hope the families can someday find some peace.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1712871400782.png