THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I can’t believe people are concerned about why Biden didn’t show up in person to announce he was not running again. Duh it was national ice cream day…. The guy was busy. 🙄

DELACROIX

Kind of a shame. He's a good debater and would have cleaned her clock.

I just giggled Shapiro…he is very orthodox and a strong supporter of Israel, question is will this sit well with the Arab community and our College campuses were Anti Semitism is promoted or sweep under the rug. I did not know that Doug Emhoff , Kamala’s husband is also Jewish.

We will find out soon how these Hamas supporters react at the Convention, and on the streets. I keep bringing this up but Vance’s age will be an advantage, even Shapiro is 10 years older.

DELACROIX

I can’t believe people are concerned about why Biden didn’t show up in person to announce he was not running again. Duh it was national ice cream day…. The guy was busy. 🙄

There is stuff behind the scenes that are classified with a “need to know basis”. Biden could be on a ventilator in another 3 weeks…at his age anything is possible (long COVID) ?

fishtm2001

I just giggled Shapiro…he is very orthodox and a strong supporter of Israel, question is will this sit well with the Arab community and our College campuses were Anti Semitism is promoted or sweep under the rug. I did not know that Doug Emhoff , Kamala’s husband is also Jewish.

We will find out soon how these Hamas supporters react at the Convention, and on the streets. I keep bringing this up but Vance’s age will be an advantage, even Shapiro is 10 years older.
I wouldn't be shocked if donald tries to swap out Vance now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721659855575.png

fishtm2001

Beshear is 46