THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

donald explained it to all the maga morons that anything negative about him is fake news
Oh, so your litmus test has been given to you by what Donald Trump does, even though you don’t like Donald Trump? So in reality is you just want someone just like Donald with a D behind her name? Gotcha.

Last edited:

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Amazing the best that the Dems have today is the first person that dropped out of the presidential race for the Democrats In 2020. Dems couldn’t stand her and she was the first to go. She was the last pick in 2020 but now she is amazing🤣. The cult has spoken.

Thebrownblob

50 mil and counting in 24 hours is pretty good
Not really when you consider the fact that no one was giving for the last couple weeks because they didn’t know what was going on. But be that as it may, I don’t think either party is going to have an issue with money. I don’t even know why it’s a measuring stick of anything.

fishtm2001

“I’m not an extremist at all. Some on the Right, the severe Right, came up with this Project 2025 and I don’t even know... I mean, some of them, I know who they are, but they’re very, very conservative,...

“I don’t know what the hell it is. I mean, they’re seriously extreme, but I don’t know anything about it. I don’t want to know anything about it.”

Lie much?