THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Doublestandards

@BadIdeaGuy

Definitely sounding nervous to me. I might have underestimated her, I did not expect this type of reaction from the conservative side. My maga friends are saying a lot of the same talking points. I thought they would be excited about her in, but it’s more talking about how it’s not fair Biden dropped out last minute and that it goes against the rules and stuff

This is going to be interesting

Thebrownblob

@BadIdeaGuy

Definitely sounding nervous to me. I might have underestimated her, I did not expect this type of reaction from the conservative side. My maga friends are saying a lot of the same talking points. I thought they would be excited about her in, but it’s more talking about how it’s not fair Biden dropped out last minute and that it goes against the rules and stuff

This is going to be interesting

1721667687575.png

Doublestandards

View attachment 493663
To be fair, that guy is also recommending Dems nominate Michelle Obama as a president lol, so I’m glad they’re not listening to him, but it’s interesting to see that thanks for sharing, I wonder if he comes around and ends up donating more

Looks like they pulled in quite a bit in grassroots donations the past 24 hours

I did not expect this reaction from the right at all, either

fishtm2001

To be fair, that guy is also recommending Dems nominate Michelle Obama as a president lol, so I’m glad they’re not listening to him, but it’s interesting to see that thanks for sharing, I wonder if he comes around and ends up donating more

Looks like they pulled in quite a bit in grassroots donations the past 24 hours

I did not expect this reaction from the right at all, either
If Beshear is the VP, or Shapiro, for that matter, it will be a two-cop ticket taking on the first criminal presidential candidate in American history.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A jury recently found donald guilty of 34 felonies, on the heels of a different jury holding him liable for sexual assault — and the Republican happens to be running on a platform rooted in his support for rioters. Good luck with that.
34 separated expired crimes that were lumped together by Bragg to insinuate that a larger unknown crime had been committed.
Since Bragg never stated what that other crime was, it is most likely that the appeal will be in Trump's favor.