THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Doublestandards

Seems a little evasive I don’t know what you’re worried about and you said your name. In civil society, it’s generally something we do we let people know who we are when we talk to them You didn’t do anything wrong by getting a new screen name. I understand that, but it seems a little disingenuous of you to refuse to tell people when they ask you.
I told him, and he already knew, you know that. You’ve already said it before in previous threads. You’re a smart guy, you know he wasn’t genuinely asking

What’s your name by the way? Lol

Thebrownblob

I told him, and he already knew, you know that. You’ve already said it before in previous threads. You’re a smart guy, you know he wasn’t genuinely asking

What’s your name by the way? Lol
The one, the only @Thebrownblob . If my screen name gets jacked up and locked out, I’m just gonna be gone lol. Unfortunate the website is up that way now because no one has the ability to fix anything.

Doublestandards

The one, the only @Thebrownblob . If my screen name gets jacked up and locked out, I’m just gonna be gone lol. Unfortunate the website is up that way now because no one has the ability to fix anything.
Tell me your full name though

“ I don’t know what you’re worried about and you said your name. In civil society, it’s generally something we do we let people know who we are when we talk to them”

Just playin, I’m sure you don’t want that out there, and I think you can understand why I don’t anymore either, I made a mistake, and only realized after, and for the same reasons you don’t want to say it now. But I hope you can understand and respect that

Thebrownblob

Tell me your full name though

“ I don’t know what you’re worried about and you said your name. In civil society, it’s generally something we do we let people know who we are when we talk to them”

Just playin, I’m sure you don’t want that out there, and I think you can understand why I don’t anymore either, I made a mistake, and only realized after, and for the same reasons you don’t want to say it now. But I hope you can understand and respect that
Is Harry Warden your full name outside of here? I would never suggest you give your real name only your former screen name.

Doublestandards

And If I made my name after the last video game I played it would probably be Mario lol nothin at all
Against people who play them, I hear it can actually be good for the brain in ways, just not for me