THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

That’s fine, and I appreciate you coming with actual sources. I think “forced” is still too strong of a word though

But yea, I believe he didn’t want to step down. I think he thinks he’s doing better than he is, I think he thinks he can beat trump. I think the people around him are telling him the opposite, maybe even giving him some ultimatums, I don’t know

But what you are saying and showing is very different from “he’s MIA a and they are performing a coup”
He absolutely is MIA from the American people. Releasing that statement is very very troubling for a man who just over the last two weeks was on a media blitz telling us. He was never leaving and he was gonna stay in unless he was ill, and God told him to get out. Should’ve been a news conference or something this important. Or perhaps a presidential address.

Doublestandards

I do find it curious and a bit shabby that he didn’t choose to do it in person nor has he talked yet. Have they bothered to tell us when he plans to address the nation? After a couple weeks of saying, he absolutely was staying in the race and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. He doesn’t even bother to tell the American people himself in person. Tacky at best.
I believe in his letter he said we will speak today

The rational part of me is thinking maybe Covid is hitting him hard and he feels and looks like crap and doesn’t want his announcement of not rerunning, which will be in the history books and what not, to have him looking like and sounding like crap (more than he already is, adding on to it)

But who knows

Doublestandards

He absolutely is MIA from the American people. Releasing that statement is very very troubling for a man who just over the last two weeks was on a media blitz telling us. He was never leaving and he was gonna stay in unless he was ill, and God told him to get out. Should’ve been a news conference or something this important. Or perhaps a presidential address.
Well apparently he isn’t MIA according to the sources you just sent.

But yeah, he hasn’t addressed the public in person since the announcement, he said he was going to today, we’ll see. He just had covid, maybe he’s still recovering

I really don’t see what the fuss is

He’s clearly still around according to those sources. He’s not rerunning, I guess the alternate would be for him to step down and let kamala take over? That would be fine with me, give her more time in there and incumbents always have a better chance

Thebrownblob

The rational part of me is thinking maybe Covid is hitting him hard and he feels and looks like crap and doesn’t want his announcement of not rerunning, which will be in the history books and what not, to have him looking like and sounding like crap (more than he already is, adding on to it)

But who knows
That’s very convenient I guess so he had all the kind of energy he needed to discuss leaving with his aids? But cannot address the American public?
Well apparently he isn’t MIA according to the sources you just sent.

But yeah, he hasn’t addressed the public in person since the announcement, he said he was going to today, we’ll see. He just had covid, maybe he’s still recovering

I really don’t see what the fuss is

He’s clearly still around according to those sources. He’s not rerunning, I guess the alternate would be for him to step down and let kamala take over? That would be fine with me, give her more time in there and incumbents always have a better chance
I said he’s MIA from the American public the people he works for.

Doublestandards

@DriveInDriveOut

Lmao, come on man. Think for yourself sometime at least

“J.D. Vance has joined the chorus of conservatives who have begun claiming that President Joe Biden’s decision to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race constitutes a so-called “coup” in the Democratic Party. “

Thebrownblob

But who knows
The letter does not give a date it only says in the coming days.

Doublestandards

That’s very convenient I guess so he had all the kind of energy he needed to discuss leaving with his aids? But cannot address the American public?
well to be fair, his discussion with his aids won’t be recorded and be a part of American history

That was just a theory I had, I don’t know

Maybe it’s a strategy to get the right all worked up and distracted and less focused on Kamala

Thebrownblob

well to be fair, his discussion with his aids won’t be recorded and be a part of American history

That was just a theory I had, I don’t know

Maybe it’s a strategy to get the right all worked up and distracted and less focused on Kamala
The President of the United States just made one of the most major decisions in our history, and he has not addressed the United States people nor the press and it is a strategy to upset people and distract them?

I feel like you’re reaching at this point you know this is not the way it should’ve been handled

vantexan

I do find it curious and a bit shabby that he didn’t choose to do it in person nor has he talked yet. Have they bothered to tell us when he plans to address the nation? After a couple weeks of saying, he absolutely was staying in the race and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. He doesn’t even bother to tell the American people himself in person. Tacky at best.
He had the same nonchalance about the Afghanistan withdrawal. Acted like it was no big deal how it turned out.

Doublestandards

The President of the United States just made one of the most major decisions in our history, and he has not addressed the United States and it is a strategy to upset people and distract them?

I feel like you’re reaching at this point you know this is not the way it should’ve been handled
But who cares? He says he’s not running for re-election.

Who cares how it’s handled? What do you want the consequence to be?

I don’t see many people on the left upset about this or how he handled it

To me it’s coming across as faux outrage by the right because they’re scared of going against kamala now instead of Biden

Thebrownblob

But who cares? He says he’s not running for re-election.

Who cares how it’s handled? What do you want the consequence to be?

I don’t see many people on the left upset about this or how he handled it

To me it’s coming across as faux outrage by the right because they’re scared of going against kamala now instead of Biden
Really this is the way you think President should handle decisions like this by being unavailable to answer questions to the press and to make statements to the public? he still the president of the United States. He should be able to do those things if he’s not able to he shouldn’t be president of the United States.

Doublestandards

And how is it one of the most major decisions in American history? He originally said he was going to be a one term president, he changed his mind, then changed it again

He’s not stepping down as president, he’s not resigning, he’s just not re running. He endorsed kamala, and there will be another election against trump.

Doublestandards

Really this is the way you think President should handle decisions like this by being unavailable to answer questions to the press and to make statements to the public? he still the president of the United States. He should be able to do those things if he’s not able to he shouldn’t be president of the United States.
Ok, then have congress impeach him and have kamala step in. I don’t know what you want.

He didn’t meet your guys expectations of how to announce his departure. He’s not fit to be president, you should be happy he’s not running again, end of story

I’m honestly shocked, I wasn’t expecting this response at all

Thebrownblob

And how is it one of the most major decisions in American history? He originally said he was going to be a one term president, he changed his mind, then changed it again

He’s not stepping down as president, he’s not resigning, he’s just not re running. He endorsed kamala, and there will be another election against trump.
Like I said, he told everyone he wasn’t going to leave unless he was ill and God told him he had to. But then again, how would we know why he’s leaving because he’s unavailable to answer questions. Which is one of His responsibilities.

Thebrownblob

Ok, then have congress impeach him and have kamala step in. I don’t know what you want.

He didn’t meet your guys expectations of how to announce his departure. He’s not fit to be president, you should be happy he’s not running again, end of story

I’m honestly shocked, I wasn’t expecting this response at all
Frankly, I’m a little shocked you would make excuses for having no set time for any kind of news conference or presidential address for such an important issue.

It would put a lot of these things you call conspiracies to rest, wouldn’t it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut

Lmao, come on man. Think for yourself sometime at least

“J.D. Vance has joined the chorus of conservatives who have begun claiming that President Joe Biden’s decision to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race constitutes a so-called “coup” in the Democratic Party. “
You're not smart enough to realize when people are making fun of the narratives you parrot.

Using the word coup is just to troll people who are ridiculous enough to believe that j6 was a coup attempt.