THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

I searched his username and "birther" and "birth certificate".

Nothing political.
1721737871948.gif

Next Day Err

Republicans are running an elitist billionaire global brand tv actor rapist convicted felon admitted own-daughter chasing pervert and famous proud friend to Jeff :censored2:ing Epstein for president, and tonight Sean Hannity attacked Kamala Harris for occasionally laughing and maybe banning plastic straws. That was his legitimate criticism of her.

Can someone make this make sense?

Thebrownblob

Republicans are running an elitist billionaire global brand tv actor rapist convicted felon admitted own-daughter chasing pervert and famous proud friend to Jeff :censored2:ing Epstein for president, and tonight Sean Hannity attacked Kamala Harris for occasionally laughing and maybe banning plastic straws. That was his legitimate criticism of her.

Can someone make this make sense?
I cannot make sense of that, who the hell would watch Sean Hannity? What is wrong with you?

Thebrownblob

If the Democratic Party was smart, they would pump the brakes quickly and do just like Michael Bloomberg, and several other of the huge donors are saying and don’t rush this. Kamala is a liability she will lose. IMO

Gotta Go

over9five

Staff member
I guess it's back to guarding Doritos...
Can we please get a MAN to take over??

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess it's back to guarding Doritos...
Maybe they wanted someone better in charge of protecting Kamala.