THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

How many presidents in our history have been assassinated? Were women in charge of the USSS during those events?
How many attempts were made on presidents where the Secret Service was aware of a credible threat and let the president/candidate go onstage anyways? Let a high point within easy gun range go uncovered? Had a director who was aware of a credible Iranian assassination threat and pulled agents off a former president's detail, the one the Iranians are targeting, and put them on the First Lady's detail as she was giving a 5 minute luncheon speech? Had no communications between the SS and local police? Doesn't matter the gender of the director, just that the current director failed miserably at her job and had no answers for why she did.

Thebrownblob

How many attempts were made on presidents where the Secret Service was aware of a credible threat and let the president/candidate go onstage anyways? Let a high point within easy gun range go uncovered? Had a director who was aware of a credible Iranian assassination threat and pulled agents off a former president's detail, the one the Iranians are targeting, and put them on the First Lady's detail as she was giving a 5 minute luncheon speech? Had no communications between the SS and local police? Doesn't matter the gender of the director, just that the current director failed miserably at her job and had no answers for why she did.
I don’t think anyone believes that every single attempt could be stopped completely but this one was ridiculously easy to stop and it’s almost like they either too disorganized or Justin care to stop it. That is absolutely a leadership problem.

vantexan

I don’t think anyone believes that every single attempt could be stopped completely but this one was ridiculously easy to stop and it’s almost like they either too disorganized or Justin care to stop it. That is absolutely a leadership problem.
Either that or they wanted to give the shooter a chance before taking him out. Knowing for ten minutes of the threat and letting Trump go onstage anyways is either mind boggling incompetent or something more nefarious.

Thebrownblob

Either that or they wanted to give the shooter a chance before taking him out. Knowing for ten minutes of the threat and letting Trump go onstage anyways is either mind boggling incompetent or something more nefarious.
Even Trump himself said why didn’t they tell me just not to go on stage? A man lost his life because of that poor decision could’ve been more.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

If someone had asked me to do tard level security planning for Trump’s Butler rally I would have stood where Trump’s podium would be, immediately spotted the nearby building roof and said “We’ll obviously need to have eyes on that at all times.”

Thebrownblob

If someone had asked me to do tard level security planning for Trump’s Butler rally I would have stood where Trump’s podium would be, immediately spotted the nearby building roof and said “We’ll obviously need to have eyes on that at all times.”
Yep and it would’ve been very easy for them as soon as they knew there was something fishy going on to just say let’s get the president off the stage until we know what the situation is.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Heck even Boebert said he looked “ pretty “
While he slept during his trial

Fair to say that Trump fell asleep during trial and Kamala put black men in jail during trial?