THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

You made the claim that all diversity in the workplace are DEI hires because of the Democratic Party. You must defend this claim. I don’t have to defend anything.
Don’t you think you should because the Democrats are the ones that are in charge and she was hired and she wasn’t qualified why was she hired? When did I ever mention anything about DEI? I guess you already have an idea of what’s wrong because I never said anything about it. Excellent way of exposing yourself.

Next Day Err

Cheatle joined the United States Secret Service in 1995.She was involved in the evacuation of Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney during the September 11 attacksand served on Joe Biden's protective detail during the Obama administration, when she was assigned to the Vice Presidential Protective Division. In 2017 and 2018, she served as deputy assistant director. She served as special-agent-in-charge in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, office. She became the first woman to serve as assistant director of Protective Operations, a unit tasked with protection of the President of the United States and dignitaries.

From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo.

In 2021, President Joe Biden awarded Cheatle a Presidential Rank Award for exceptional performance. In August 2022, President Biden announced the appointment of Cheatle as director of the United States Secret Service, and she assumed office on September 17, 2022. Cheatle took over the Secret Service following "a turbulent couple of months in which the agency best known for protecting presidents has faced controversies related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol."

(Seems at least fairly qualified? I’m not a security expert but I’m sure all of you guys are)

Thebrownblob

Cheatle joined the United States Secret Service in 1995.She was involved in the evacuation of Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney during the September 11 attacksand served on Joe Biden's protective detail during the Obama administration, when she was assigned to the Vice Presidential Protective Division. In 2017 and 2018, she served as deputy assistant director. She served as special-agent-in-charge in the Grand Rapids, Michigan, office. She became the first woman to serve as assistant director of Protective Operations, a unit tasked with protection of the President of the United States and dignitaries.

From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo.

In 2021, President Joe Biden awarded Cheatle a Presidential Rank Award for exceptional performance. In August 2022, President Biden announced the appointment of Cheatle as director of the United States Secret Service, and she assumed office on September 17, 2022. Cheatle took over the Secret Service following "a turbulent couple of months in which the agency best known for protecting presidents has faced controversies related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol."

(Seems at least fairly qualified? I’m not a security expert but I’m sure all of you guys are)
No expert here just looking at the results. There’s a huge difference between gender, race, sexual orientation, not being a disqualification for any position, then having it be a requirement or even consideration for a position. One of them is fair and the way it should be and the other one is dangerous and gets people killed.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

All of that experience and a slightly sloped roof still managed to end her career.

Maybe she'd never really been truly tested by a real deal situation. Maybe she could see some of her past self in the female agent that couldn't holster her weapon while Trump was being evacuated.

Appvol

The article doesn’t mention her and Jill were friends

Appvol

Next Day Err

No expert here just looking at the results. There’s a huge difference between gender, race, sexual orientation, not being a disqualification for any position, then having it be a requirement or even consideration for a position. One of them is fair and the way it should be and the other one is dangerous and gets people killed.
So you tell me. Was Cheatle hired in 1995 because she was a woman? How about all of her promotions? Do you have evidence for any of your claims?

Wait a minute……. Are you guys mysogonists?

Just asking questions!

tourists24

She was surely qualified for some form of leadership level, but the top spot? Look at the actual leadership jobs she had. 2017-18 at an assistant director and a special service agent in Michigan. 3 years as a director for Pepsi. That's all so was that enough? If that made her the top choice then I guess she was the best choice. That's the problem when DEI is pushed so hard; there will always be a question whether a person is promoted to top spots based more on pure merit or if it was the color of their skin, or sex, or LBGT.......

And after watching her performance in the hearings from yesterday she looked pathetic in her responses

Next Day Err

Well, I guess you guys are all security experts and have the inside story on the details of the investigation. I should know better, anytime something happens I find out you’re all super experts in the field I question. I’m out of my element.

Thebrownblob

So you tell me. Was Cheatle hired in 1995 because she was a woman? How about all of her promotions? Do you have evidence for any of your claims?

Wait a minute……. Are you guys mysogonists?

Just asking questions!
Oh, you’re so silly, just like the Democrat senator said yesterday he’s pretty sure she could have a job somewhere. Just not the one she has. I think I’ve made it very clear unlike you that race, gender and sexual orientation are meaningless. If you’re qualified, you should get the job. If you’re not then get some better qualifications.

Thebrownblob

Well, I guess you guys are all security experts and have the inside story on the details of the investigation. I should know better, anytime something happens I find out you’re all super experts in the field I question. I’m out of my element.
Yeah, she was very forthcoming on helping people figure out what was going on yesterday. there will be no details on any investigation as long as they’re investigating themselves it will be silence. That should scare every American all these investigations should be a third-party.