THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

Grifters gonna grift.

This is the HQ of the business selling the Trump trading card NFTs.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2f2120d4-06bf-4d2e-a85a-5f4c46c1add0_1456x836.jpeg

newfie

I think he should keep shaking down his strongest supporters if it makes them happy.

I want a Republican Presidential candidate that I can vote for when the Democrats stick with Biden or roll out some other hard-leftist nutcase for 2024.
we all want a good president. I've told everyone that I think Trump is an :censored2: but despite his personality flaws he was a force that significantly slowed down the progressive purge and his economy was one of the best I've ever seen.
I also believe he got screwed by the swamp and media both as president and during the election.

with all that said I have no problem giving him his kudo's for what he has done while looking to see who else runs the next race.

but the trump badgering is juvenile. democrats in todays world try to badger and shame past trump supporters for their support and try to shame us in to denying the guys accomplishments. I ain't playing that game so just stop with the nonsense.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think he should keep shaking down his strongest supporters if it makes them happy.

I want a Republican Presidential candidate that I can vote for when the Democrats stick with Biden or roll out some other hard-leftist nutcase for 2024.
What Republicans would you vote for?

Box Ox

Don't know enough about her positions since I rarely watch Fox News and South Dakota has never been on my radar. Would totally be open to her if she's reasonable about things.

Just Googled her and saw headlines about her calls for restrictions on foreign land purchases and her saying that Trump doesn't offer the best chance for the GOP in 2024. Both sound right to me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Grifters gonna grift.

This is the HQ of the business selling the Trump trading card NFTs.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2f2120d4-06bf-4d2e-a85a-5f4c46c1add0_1456x836.jpeg
  • It is part of a sweepstakes administered by company with small building upstate
  • 'Sponsor' of sweepstakes is an LLC with an office in or next to UPS store in Utah

Next Day Error

X - Other
Youngkin, DeSantis, Corker, Crenshaw, Haley, Hogan or Scott. Probably forgetting someone.
DeSantis… the guy who was for the vaccines before he was against them. So he can buff up his stupid MAGA bonafides for the stupid MAGAs. No thanks.

Now… Youngkin or someone of that ilk… yeah.

vantexan

DeSantis… the guy who was for the vaccines before he was against them. So he can buff up his stupid MAGA bonafides for the stupid MAGAs. No thanks.

DeSantis...smart enough to realize there wasn't a need to shut down the state's economy but who never stood in the way of people being vaccinated.

Next Day Error

X - Other
DeSantis...smart enough to realize there wasn't a need to shut down the state's economy but who never stood in the way of people being vaccinated.
Tell me what improprieties the vaccine makers engaged in inside the state of Florida that requires DeSantis to suddenly threaten legal action?

Give me a break.

newfie

he was proven right. florida did better than any other state. are you saying you don't like successful leaders?

vantexan

Tell me what improprieties the vaccine makers engaged in inside the state of Florida that requires DeSantis to suddenly threaten legal action?

Give me a break.
You do know that more vaccinated than unvaccinated are now dying from Covid? That it's on video various officials assured us that the vaccines would prevent getting Covid? There are a lot of questions surrounding the vaccines that a responsible government would hold hearings on to figure out why things went the way they did in hopes of preventing that in the future. But every time, like clockwork, those that greatly advocated for something that turned out to not be what they claimed, they try to cover their tracks.

PT Car Washer

You do know that more vaccinated than unvaccinated are now dying from Covid? That it's on video various officials assured us that the vaccines would prevent getting Covid? There are a lot of questions surrounding the vaccines that a responsible government would hold hearings on to figure out why things went the way they did in hopes of preventing that in the future. But every time, like clockwork, those that greatly advocated for something that turned out to not be what they claimed, they try to cover their tracks.
Nobody believes any of that.