THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Making Grift Great again.
The concept of money.
$30 worth of silver for the low low price of $100

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Um, where in your post did you answer my question?

Carry on.
I answered but since I’m in a better mood than usual : Both shooters were insane white men that had previously supported the convicted felon.
These shooters werent BLM, antifa, trans , gay, illegal immigrants or any of the other assorted boogeymen MAGA loves to use to instill fear.
Nope these were the garden variety insane white mean that seem to always be the culprits
Carry On

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The concept of money.
Collectibles are made with the intent purpose of selling for more than the cost to manufacture.

You really should inform yourself with some real world realities.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And he wants to abolish the Department of Education 🤣
IMG_6845.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The concept of money.
I guess you don't realize that certain entities have made sure that silver has been undervalued for years.
Also, is that trump that put the last out, or the Republican committee?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The concept of money.
Quit being the con and read the bottom of that website, dear Lord. We as a nation need to build the ability to be able to problem solve again..
Screenshot_20240924-122359.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nope. Don't think I've ever reported a post. I can still view that image if I click the quoted link in post 10,579. Don't know what the problem would be with it.
Ladyboy must have reported the 2nd post I made as well since the one you were replying to here also got deleted.
LOL...."Personal Attack"?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Collectibles are made with the intent purpose of selling for more than the cost to manufacture.

You really should inform yourself with some real world realities.
It’s still grift. It never ends : flags, hats, underwear, trading cards , shows, bibles.
It’s a never ending scam to part “ supporters” from thier money.

Box Ox

Will probably get around to watching this after I go see Matt Walsh's "Am I Racist?". Or maybe before.