Today's USA Inflation Numbers !!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What NPR isn't telling their easily persuaded followers is that Biden's spending plan results in 39 trillion in debt over the next 10 years.
And these numbers you got where?
Where’d you get the numbers dido? Where do you get your information? Is it some super secret truth only news outlet?
I would love to hear about this great resource you have which only gives you the truth when every other media outlet is wrong
Please enlighten us on how to collect information the DIDO way.

bbsam

Staff member
But it doesn't have to be that way !!! People just got done voting for somebody who wants to spend money like a drunken sailor and this is something that both sides have been guilty of !!! And until people become fiscally more responsible and expect that from their government we're going to get more of the same and then yes we're going to experience a lot of pain . People need to educate and stop their selfish behaviors and by the way they live their own personal lives the same way , in debt !!! And that always comes back to get you in the end !!! Just look at all these people that are sitting at home right now that don't want to go back to work and collecting a government check , we
will pay the price for that selfish behavior as well !!!
I would be far more receptive to this kind of talk if republicans talked and acted like it when they were in office. What am I supposed to think about a republican president with republican majorities in both houses that easily pushed through major tax cuts (very popular) but couldn’t find the balls to push through massive spending cuts (not so popular)? And now they want to play the fiscal responsibility card again? C’mon man! At some point it’s just not believable anymore.

vantexan

I would be far more receptive to this kind of talk if republicans talked and acted like it when they were in office. What am I supposed to think about a republican president with republican majorities in both houses that easily pushed through major tax cuts (very popular) but couldn’t find the balls to push through massive spending cuts (not so popular)? And now they want to play the fiscal responsibility card again? C’mon man! At some point it’s just not believable anymore.
We've gone over this before. In order to get the military spending he wanted he had to give Democrats spending they wanted. Majority of Republicans were against it. Amazing to me that Trump was willing to work with Democrats but they knifed him in the back every chance they got. Pelosi held up covid relief to prevent Trump getting a win before the election. He was willing to give them a lot more DACA kids than they asked for to get funding for the wall but they turned him down. Y'all talk about McConnell being an obstructionist but so are Pelosi and Schumer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're saying someone was murdered so what does it matter if there's another dozen killed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And these numbers you got where?
Where’d you get the numbers dido? Where do you get your information? Is it some super secret truth only news outlet?
I would love to hear about this great resource you have which only gives you the truth when every other media outlet is wrong
Please enlighten us on how to collect information the DIDO way.
I don't know why you continue to get drunk and come on here to embarrass yourself.

To pay for all this spending, Biden proposes to borrow $3.7 trillion in FY 2021. Not surprisingly, the national debt under this plan is projected to increase from $24 trillion this year to $39 trillion by 2031.

bbsam

Staff member
We've gone over this before. In order to get the military spending he wanted he had to give Democrats spending they wanted. Majority of Republicans were against it. Amazing to me that Trump was willing to work with Democrats but they knifed him in the back every chance they got. Pelosi held up covid relief to prevent Trump getting a win before the election. He was willing to give them a lot more DACA kids than they asked for to get funding for the wall but they turned him down. Y'all talk about McConnell being an obstructionist but so are Pelosi and Schumer.
No excuses. Maybe shouldn’t have done the tax cuts without hammering out the spending cuts? Or did the republicans just not really care about the spending cuts? Maybe they don’t really care about the deficit?

How do you always sidestep that republicans could do tax cuts on their own and not spending cuts? They had the votes.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know why you continue to get drunk and come on here to embarrass yourself.

To pay for all this spending, Biden proposes to borrow $3.7 trillion in FY 2021. Not surprisingly, the national debt under this plan is projected to increase from $24 trillion this year to $39 trillion by 2031.
You expect the Biden administration to continue on through 2031?

vantexan

No excuses. Maybe shouldn’t have done the tax cuts without hammering out the spending cuts? Or did the republicans just not really care about the spending cuts? Maybe they don’t really care about the deficit?

How do you always sidestep that republicans could do tax cuts on their own and not spending cuts? They had the votes.
Again, about 100 Republicans were against Trump's massive military spending. Unlike Democrats Republicans aren't always in lock step. Trump had to turn to the Dems to get what he wanted. The Republicans didn't have the votes to force spending cuts or prevent massive spending.

vantexan

One

One more thing. Y'all talk about Trump's tax cuts blowing up the budget. Guess what? Biden's spending proposals are way beyond what would be available if Trump hadn't cut taxes. Chew on that for awhile.

bbsam

Staff member
Again, about 100 Republicans were against Trump's massive military spending. Unlike Democrats Republicans aren't always in lock step. Trump had to turn to the Dems to get what he wanted. The Republicans didn't have the votes to force spending cuts or prevent massive spending.
Then you don’t do the tax cuts. Fiscal responsibility can’t be that difficult, can it?

But admit it. Republicans didn’t want to do the spending cuts. Those aren’t popular and they make re-election more difficult.

bbsam

Staff member
One

One more thing. Y'all talk about Trump's tax cuts blowing up the budget. Guess what? Biden's spending proposals are way beyond what would be available if Trump hadn't cut taxes. Chew on that for awhile.
Beyond what would be available? What does that even mean?