trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Quote 2163 as quoted above claims that you asked previously who I was supporting.

Since you have referred to this post as the post where you asked me, clearly you are delusional or simply incapable of admitting you were wrong.
Wrong about what?

bbsam

Staff member
I have asked you now 3 times, and still no answer.

I think that proves my point.

You like to throw stones.

You don't like them aimed at you.
Stones aimed at me?

By bashing Hillary?

How is that anything aimed at me? Sorry. I don't find that personally insulting.

Maybe the state of American politics is a disaster but I don't take any of that personally and I wonder why you would or think I would/should.

realbrown1

That you had asked me who I was supporting. You hadn't asked me. You had asked Imwaitingfortheday.
I did.

I admitted it.

Then I asked you.

I will ask all the Trump bashers that question.

Then I will laugh at them.

No candidate running, is free of ridicule.

realbrown1

Stones aimed at me?

By bashing Hillary?

How is that anything aimed at me? Sorry. I don't find that personally insulting.

Maybe the state of American politics is a disaster but I don't take any of that personally and I wonder why you would or think I would/should.
You support a liar and the person most responsible outside the terrorists in Libya, for the death of Ambassador Stevens and the other dead americans.

You should be laughed at, mocked and shunned as far as I am concerned.

What, you couldn't find a serial killer to support to be our next president?

That is about the only way you could support somebody worse than Hillary for president.

bbsam

Staff member
You support a liar and the person most responsible outside the terrorists in Libya, for the death of Ambassador Stevens and the other dead americans.

You should be laughed at, mocked and shunned as far as I am concerned.

What, you couldn't find a serial killer to support to be our next president?

That is about the only way you could support somebody worse than Hillary for president.
Why do you find the death of an ambassador in a war zone near a clandestine CIA operation so appalling? Are the deaths of American service men and women other than these four somehow less meaningful?

These things happen in war.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't see it.

So, you like supporting liars who let our ambassadors die?

Lets see, 9 BENGAZi hearings and NONE of them established that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of the ambassador and the 3 others, but YOU have concluded she was ..... because??

Just want to know what YOU know, that the congressional intelligence committee doesnt know..

Or are you just repeating the FOX news conclusion that she was, because, thats where all the important factual information comes from, right?

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you find the death of an ambassador in a war zone near a clandestine CIA operation so appalling? Are the deaths of American service men and women other than these four somehow less meaningful?

These things happen in war.
He doesn't really care, he's just parroting talking points he's been brainwashed to repeat.
Distraction is the name of the game. The real issues aren't up for debate because neither party has any answers.
He just wants his team to win.

realbrown1

Lets see, 9 BENGAZi hearings and NONE of them established that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of the ambassador and the 3 others, but YOU have concluded she was ..... because??

Just want to know what YOU know, that the congressional intelligence committee doesnt know..

Or are you just repeating the FOX news conclusion that she was, because, thats where all the important factual information comes from, right?

TOS.
You mean 9 going through the motions hearings?

Let's see what TG uncovers.

We should know in a couple of months.

She might be in jail by then.

She's your girl, right TOS?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You mean 9 going through the motions hearings?

Let's see what TG uncovers.

We should know in a couple of months.

She might be in jail by then.

She's your girl, right TOS?

UNCOVERS? The word of the right wing. All the hearings in 7 years, what have they UNCOVERED.

BENGAZI - ZILCH

IRS scandal - ZILCH

FAST AND FURIOUS- ZILCH

Now your hopes rely on Trey Gowdys report?

Please.

Dont hold your breath.

9 hearings that proved NOTHING.

People die in war zones. People get killed doing what THEY wanted to be doing. There is no safety when you are working in a country where there is no central government.

In bengazi, "WE" wanted to gun run into syria from there and got caught.

We paid for it with the deaths of 4 americans.

no different than the thousands killed during the bush administration.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Trump is the essence of the modern republican. When you synthesize everything down to the core message you get a trump. Hatred, bigotry, anger, fear, ignorance and bullying to imitate strength. This is trump and these are his supporters. Trump makes it chic and acceptable to hate again. And republicans have been waiting for just this opportunity.

realbrown1

Trump is the essence of the modern republican. When you synthesize everything down to the core message you get a trump. Hatred, bigotry, anger, fear, ignorance and bullying to imitate strength. This is trump and these are his supporters. Trump makes it chic and acceptable to hate again. And republicans have been waiting for just this opportunity.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

And you have a hatred or jealousy of Trump.

The rest is pure drivel.

Go ahead, read your post, you'll see it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

And you have a hatred or jealousy of Trump.

The rest is pure drivel.

Go ahead, read your post, you'll see it.

Its funny how you republitards jump on the bandwagon once all your original choices drop out of the race.

Listen, we are with you on this one... DONALD TRUMP FOR GOP NOMINEEEEEE !!!

No need to be jealous, upset, unhappy, worried or concerned.

Trump has NO shot at winning the white house. Not even the republicans like him, and like Romney, republicans who hate trump will not vote for him.

You people just dont learn your lessons.

You have all convinced yourselves that you need a millionaire or billionaire to run for office.

Its laughable ( we know ) but its so much fun watching you people flip flop all over the place..!

TOS.

realbrown1

Sorry you didn't see it, but it was there for you and anybody else to read.

No. Not at all. That happens in war and politics.
That happened because it is who Hillary is.

She is a liar and either incompetent or she just didn't give a crap about our people's lives.

And you think those qualities are what you are looking for in our next president?

I think you are part of our problem.