trump 2016

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You can only name what you have been "told" are lies. Nothing has been proven by your beloved right wing.

TOS.
If you've been a Republican for a while, you've been lying nonstop about Saddam Hussein, the Iraq War, health care, Muslims, birth certificates, Benghazi, Planned Parenthood, etc. Lying is integral to the Republican ideology. If you identify yourself as a Republican, you identify yourself as a liar.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I guess that one went over your head. Not surprising.;)
Or your sense of humo
Why are you telling me "sorry".. I TOO want Trump to be your nominee.. did you miss that part of what i said?

I enjoy that you want to double down and ask for Carson as a running mate! That even more hilarious.

But it really goes to show how your thought process works.

Sometimes, you just cant help letting your intelligence speak for you.

TOS.
The fact that you knock Republicans (pretty much all of them) and hero worship Democrats says a lot about you.

And it says that you are not a smart man.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Or your sense of humo

The fact that you knock Republicans (pretty much all of them) and hero worship Democrats says a lot about you.

And it says that you are not a smart man.

Lets see, we won the last two elections by landslides while you people held your breaths for a decrepid old man and a billionaire who had to photoshop campaign rally photos just to appear as if people liked him.

Hmm, sounds like I pick winners, and you pick losers.

TOS.

realbrown1

If you've been a Republican for a while, you've been lying nonstop about Saddam Hussein, the Iraq War, health care, Muslims, birth certificates, Benghazi, Planned Parenthood, etc. Lying is integral to the Republican ideology. If you identify yourself as a Republican, you identify yourself as a liar.
Let's take your attacks one at a time.
1. Saddam Hussein- maybe Bush was just wrong. Even Democrats at that time were saying he had wmd's.
2. Iraq war- Bush pretty much won the war. It turned to a loss under Obama.
3. health care-Mandatory sup-par health care that gets worse every year. Republicans are right to want to repeal it.
4. Muslims- they are right to want a moratorium on Muslim immigration. They are responsible to up to 10 attacks a year.
5. birth certificates- Obama produced a photo-shopped bc. Whitehouse.gov currently has a bc on there that can be opened by photo-shopping software. Real bc's are photocopies and can't be opened.
6. Benghazi-13 hours of calling for help, months and hundreds of e-mails asking Clinton for more security. Oh yeah, this is something you want to bring up?
7. Planned Parenthood-No american's tax money should go to an organization that kills people. Period.

You didn't really think about this, did you??
You just rattle of Hillary's campaigns talking points.

Let's see how this plays out for you.

realbrown1

A Trump/Carson ticket = democrat President.
I think the Republicans could put up a Lt. Governor or a US congressman and beat which ever person is the Democratic nominee.

Neither have been attacked like they will be when they come up against a Republican.

Even is the Republican is a light weight, he/she will attack 100 times harder then any of the Democrats.

Look, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are only capable of beating each other, because they both suck equally.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's take your attacks one at a time.
1. Saddam Hussein- maybe Bush was just wrong. Even Democrats at that time were saying he had wmd's.
2. Iraq war- Bush pretty much won the war. It turned to a loss under Obama.
3. health care-Mandatory sup-par health care that gets worse every year. Republicans are right to want to repeal it.
4. Muslims- they are right to want a moratorium on Muslim immigration. They are responsible to up to 10 attacks a year.
5. birth certificates- Obama produced a photo-shopped bc. Whitehouse.gov currently has a bc on there that can be opened by photo-shopping software. Real bc's are photocopies and can't be opened.
6. Benghazi-13 hours of calling for help, months and hundreds of e-mails asking Clinton for more security. Oh yeah, this is something you want to bring up?
7. Planned Parenthood-No american's tax money should go to an organization that kills people. Period.

You didn't really think about this, did you??
You just rattle of Hillary's campaigns talking points.

Let's see how this plays out for you.

This isnt 1950 anymore, and the fallback on abortion, gay marriage, gay rights, planned parenthood dont work anymore. The majority of the country isnt backwards thinking like that anymore. If they were, there would be giant protests on the streets, but a small minority of white people still want to cling to these issues despite all polls that show that the majority of americans dont want to mess with any of them.

As for your claim that "bush pretty much won the war"... what did he win exactly? We wrecked a country, left it in a shambles with a brutal new shia/te leader who sent out death squads killing thousands of sunnis across iraq.

Had we left any troops in iraq, this new brutal president couldnt have carried out the carnage he was responsible for, but that was OUR fault for installing him in the first plzace. BUSH had no idea what he was doing or accomplishing in iraq. We lost thousands of troops for nothing. We spent trillions for nothing.

We gained nothing.

Like Cheney said in the video i posted, all we would get was a quagmire.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

This isnt 1950 anymore, and the fallback on abortion, gay marriage, gay rights, planned parenthood dont work anymore.

TOS.
A. Killing babies is always wrong, it doesn't matter the year.
B. I don't care about gay marriage.
C. I don't care about gay rights.
D. Planned parenthood kills babies, and that is wrong.

I have family members who are gay. They should get no rights that I don't get, and I should have no right that they don't get.

I am not currently a Republican, but they got my vote this year.

MAKAVELI

I have family members who are gay. They should get no rights that I don't get, and I should have no right that they don't get.

What rights do gays have that you don't?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You are a confused individual then.

GUNS kill people, but so far the law says they can exist. You dont seem to care about the lives of grown up humans, but ache for embryos?

Give us a break. Chose a hill to die on, but hypocrite hill shouldnt be one of them.

The law says abortion is legal, the high court made it so. Ronald Reagan was one of the first governors to make it legal in his state.

You seem to only do as you are told and who to support.

TOS.