trump 2016

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I mean I'm not sure how else to say it. I'm not saying seal up the borders and let no one in but we can't just let who ever wants to come here come here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's quite simple. Stop hiring them. America's love affair with cheap labor is why most undocumented cross the border.

This. Cheap immigrant labor mainly benefits largely GOP-owned businesses like agriculture, restaurants, and construction. What are you going to do when your head of lettuce doubles in price and your Big Mac costs way more because "the help" got shipped back?

Even Trump has used an abused illegal immigrant labor. Why? Because it's cheaper. Oh, and how many "real Americans" are going to harvest crops? Very few.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This. Cheap immigrant labor mainly benefits largely GOP-owned businesses like agriculture, restaurants, and construction. What are you going to do when your head of lettuce doubles in price and your Big Mac costs way more because "the help" got shipped back?

Even Trump has used an abused illegal immigrant labor. Why? Because it's cheaper. Oh, and how many "real Americans" are going to harvest crops? Very few.
Real Americans all over this country harvest crops.

You're talking about the mega corporate owned farms.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just because you say something Doesn't make it true.

They are in the country illegally. You've broken a law. Therefore you face the consequences.

Under your logic I could murder someone but not face the law because I can't be illegal. Lol
Doesn't have anything to do with me, this is the supreme court's decision. That's the supreme court of the country you live in BTW. Immigration law is a civil matter not a criminal one. Are you familiar with what the supreme court is?

That's why I asked you if anyone who ever broke any law is an "ILLEGAL".
I'd hardly call someone who got a speeding ticket an "ILLEGAL".

People cannot be illegal. End of story.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Real Americans all over this country harvest crops.

You're talking about the mega corporate owned farms.
You need to take a trip out to California to see how many " Real Americans" harvest the crops. From large corporate owned farms to small mom and pop farms you won't find any "Real Americans ".