trump 2016

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

sarah-palin-600.jpg

Why don't they show the picture of him pushing the check across the table?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Obama has been in office 7 years.

And what has he done to help our veterans?

Congress may fund the VA, but Obama is directly responsible for having it run correctly.

You can't keep blaming republicans when he had a super majority in congress his first 2 years and a split congress the next 2 years.

Face it, it is just not a priority to Obama.

Increase the VA budget.

Who has ever done anything for veterans but a lot of bull:censored2: tough talk? Your republicans are full of :censored2:.

At least he didn't send a bunch of other people's kids to fight and die for a total :censored2:ing lie. Anybody want to blame that guy? Of course not.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Increase the VA budget.

Who has ever done anything for veterans but a lot of bull:censored2: tough talk? Your republicans are full of :censored2:.

At least he didn't send a bunch of other people's kids to fight and die for a total :censored2:ing lie. Anybody want to blame that guy? Of course not.
At least Bush never left our guys to die in a firefight for 13 hours, while never sending help because it would look bad politically sending troops to save a US Ambassador, in a country we said was pacified.

Bush never did that.

Obama and Hillary did that.

And in case you didn't know, Muslims attacked our country from the middle east 9 months into Bush's presidency.

And Bush went after them.

And as for the soldiers, I was one.

Were you?

Or are you one of these guys that never served, and blasts Bush for using them for what they volunteered to do?

I bet you that is it.

MAKAVELI

At least Bush never left our guys to die in a firefight for 13 hours, while never sending help because it would look bad politically sending troops to save a US Ambassador, in a country we said was pacified.

Bush never did that.

And in case you didn't know, Muslims attacked our country from the middle east 9 months into Bush's presidency.

Were you?

Or are you one of these guys that never served, and blasts Bush for using them for what they volunteered to do?

I bet you that is it.
Does The Pet Goat ring a bell?

baklava

Bush never did that.

Were you?

I bet you that is it.

Yep, didn't serve. Go ahead and keep appealing to the fact that you served. I don't respect the service of somebody that uses it as a trump card in an argument. You're nobody to me.

9/11? We'd need a whole 'nother thread and I'm sure this site has been around long enough for that.

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi. Do you hold Bush to the same standard for 3,000 dead Americans that actually happened on our own soil?

newfie

Increase the VA budget.

but he did send other peoples kids as you stated. the troops rotate in and out for six month to one year terms, in 7 years Obama has sent other peoples kids many times .

baklava

but he did send other peoples kids as you stated. the troops rotate in and out for six month to one year terms, in 7 years Obama has sent other peoples kids many times .

Yes, Obama declared war on Iraq. Thought you had me in checkmate? That's weak.