trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Bush is not accountable for 9/11, but Obama and Hillary are responsible for Benghazi? How convenient.
Learn to read.

I never said Obama and Hillary were responsible for Benghazi.

I said Muslim Radicals were responsible for the attack on Benghazi.

Obama and Hillary were reponsible for leaving those Americans in Benghazi to die.

They were aware of the attack within 30 minutes, but never sent help.

On top of that, military units aware of the attack, were denied permission to rescue or assist in any way.

I blame Obama and Hillary for that.

See, military training, and you wouldn't sound so naive.

newfie

Christ you know what I meant. Go cuddle your dog to sleep and go away.

Its a relevant point. Obama and his liberal buddies cant take the moral high ground over bush If you continue doing what Bush started. Obama likes to brag that he was against the war , yet when elected he continued the war. the player changes the game never does.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Its a relevant point. Obama and his liberal buddies cant take the moral high ground over bush If you continue doing what Bush started. Obama likes to brag that he was against the war , yet when elected he continued the war. the player changes the game never does.

Wtf is he supposed to do? If he straight-up pulls every last troop the situation would be even worse (imagine that!) and you'd have a field day with it. It's a totally :censored2:ed situation that began with the regime before him.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Learn to read.

I never said Obama and Hillary were responsible for Benghazi.

I said Muslim Radicals were responsible for the attack on Benghazi.

Obama and Hillary were reponsible for leaving those Americans in Benghazi to die.

They were aware of the attack within 30 minutes, but never sent help.

On top of that, military units aware of the attack, were denied permission to rescue or assist in any way.

I blame Obama and Hillary for that.

See, military training, and you wouldn't sound so naive.

I read well, but let's move on from what "responsible for Benghazi" means, unless that's a hang up for you.

I don't care to read through all of your heavily right-slanted publications that you get your info from. Matter of fact, I don't even watch the "left-slanted" MSM (I google info from many sources whenever I want news).

Keep appealing, means nothing.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I read well, but let's move on from what "responsible for Benghazi" means, unless that's a hang up for you.

I don't care to read through all of your heavily right-slanted publications that you get your info from. Matter of fact, I don't even watch the "left-slanted" MSM (I google info from many sources whenever I want news).

Keep appealing, means nothing.
Wow.

That was weird.

newfie

Wtf is he supposed to do? If he straight-up pulls every last troop the situation would be even worse (imagine that!) and you'd have a field day with it. It's a totally :censored2:ed situation that began with the regime before him.

is a WTF required with every response? you made the point that Obama did not send someone else's kids to war. I pointed out that not only did he do so but he did so many times. regardless of how you alibi it that is what he did. Bush made me do it only goes so far and for so long before he has to man up and take his share of the blame.

oldngray

nowhere special
yea I agree. the soda thing would worry me. not that I drink large soda's just that he would try to be that intrusive in my life.

They both believe the government should control every detail of your life. And decide what is good for you and how you are supposed to think.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I do not hold Bush accountable for the attacks on 9/11.

I hold Muslim radicals responsible.

Just like I don't hold Roosevelt accountable for Pearl Harbor.

I hold the Japanese responsible.

And as for Benghazi, radical muslims were responsible for the attack, Obama and Hillary were responsible for never sending help.

Your see, if you actually trained to fight a war in our military, maybe you would learn to blame those actually responsible for attacking us, and those that leave our troops behind to die, when the military is standing by waiting for orders to go help.

But you would know NOTHING about that, HAVING NEVER SERVED.

Do you then BLAME RONALD REAGAN for putting our troops into Beirut without bullets or air cover or a proper defense leading upto the deaths of 241 servicemen??

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/02/07/when-reagan-cut-and-run/

How about this summary:

"Three-and-a-half months after the bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut that killed 241 U.S. military personnel — and after repeatedly pledging not to do so — Reagan ordered the withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Lebanon. As Gen. Colin Powell later aptly summarized this military misadventure: "Beirut wasn’t sensible and it never did serve a purpose. It was goofy from the beginning."

If any president was responsible for the deaths of our military personnel, it was Ronald Reagan. His cut and Run policy in the middle east was a disaster that had serious consequences, yet YOU and the other people continue to praise Reagan as some kind of hero..

Its baffling on the mind, when you consider that Obama and Hillary had nothing to do with the deaths of the ambassador and personnel, as was testified to many times.

Those people were dead meat the moment the attacks took place, and NO AMERICAN FIRE POWER would have changed any of the circumstances of that evening.

Why are you people do dense, to believe that we could have just airplanes in, and they would have made it into the air space of another country without permission, actually flew to where the ambassador was and somehow chased away those responsible, or, troops could have been mobilized, instructed, planned out, and flown into the area to fight those burning down the measly apartment building that housed the ambassador and his staff is beyond STUPIDITY.

YOU and the others people keep saying that OBAMA and HILLARY did nothing, yet many lives were saved that day, but you fail to mention those. Nobody likes that people died, but trying to politicize the deaths of the ambassador and staff is what is really laughable.

You people have been turned into armchair generals, like the typical fox news viewer, and everything is as easy to you as playing a computer game.

Some intelligent people that night had decisions to be made, and you may not like those decisions, but those killed knew the dangers of their operations long before the night that they were killed.

OF all those people who had to make decisions, your input would be worthless if you sat in that room on that night.

Crap happens, people die, this is what foreign policy is all about.

Reagan got 241 servicemen killed with a bad plan, a bad policy and an even worse excuse, yet I dont hear you condemning him.

Get a clue.

TOS.